Prologue

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Triplets at age 3

 

"mama~ I want my mama~~" Little Junsu was crying while his granny hold him tightly in her embrace.

"I want daddy~ why did they leave without us?" Tears rolled down Jiho's face.

 
But Jina, the oldest among triplets was silent as always. She was always the good daughter, never the one to complain. She was the eldest, she had to act like one. Though deep inside she missed her parents the most, who were on their groups' world tour, which was planned in same month. So they stayed with their grandparents.

 
Being afar from your parents hurts, a lot. Especially if you are just three years old. They couldn't enjoy every momnet of their life with their parents, not that they ignored them, they love them like all parents do. Just their jobs were different from other parents, not special, just different and that difference was sometimes too much to handle.


***

Triplets at age 5


"Yea! We are going out!" Jiho jumped up and down happily.

Junmyeon wore his mask. "Why do you always wear that thing, daddy?"Junsu asked.

"this is a mask, we use it so people don't recognize us." Jisoo answered Junsu's question while zipping his jacket.


"Why people shouldn't recognize you? You love them, right?" Jina asked.

"Of course we love them, but not all of the people are  good, some of them may want to hurt us. I mean hurt you, or paparazzi may take our photos, which I don't like so much." Junmyeon said after kneeling down in front of his children.


"So, they are bad? We must hate them?" Jina asked.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter