Take A Walk With Daddy

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dad..."

"Why are you crying princess?"Junmyeon asked again.

"You knew that he was cheating on me,right?"she stood up.

"He...doesn't worth your tears,Jina...don't cry my honey."he wiped her tears away."let's...go somewhere else,huh?"

"Ok...whatever you say,let's go."Jina sobbed.

***

Junmyeon walked closer to the river."oh~I love this place..."

"Why?"Jina stood next to him & leaned her head on his shoulder."Why is Han river so special for you?"

"I...the first time that I took your mother on a date,we came here.I confessed my love for her...& even our first kiss took place here too,a month after that date..."

"& you got caught up in that situation by paparazzi."Jina completed before giggling.

He smiled at his memories,the day which was the most embarrassing day of his life."that was years later,but yeah in the same situation...I proposed to her here...she told me about your genders here...you said your first word here...Junsu learned biking here...Jiho was chosen as an actress by a director here...oh~now that I look back,I have a lot of memories here..."he breathed deeply.

"But why did you bring me here in this situation? It's not a good day for me you know that."

"You know Jina,today you learned not to trust everyone without thinking.& in my view,each day that you learn something new,it's a good day.don't cry for him,delete it..."Junmyeon looked into her eyes."you're not a beggar for attention or love,as long as I'm alive..."he kissed her forehead,then hugged her."I love you Jina,so just wait for the right person to come...don't run for love."

"Dad...do you...forgive me?"she whispered shamefully.

"Of course,I told you in the hospital,didn't I? I forgave you long time ago."he started laughing.

"What is it?"Jina looked at her father.

"How tall are you now?"

"163 centimeters.is it funny? You're still taller."

"No,that's not the point...you know,I just remembered that time the nurse showed you three to me...then I cradled you,then Jiho,then Junsu..."

"Junsu was the last one?"Jina laughed.

"What is my rule?"

"Ladies first..."

"Yes,ladies first...oh~you were so small,so tiny~now that I look at you,time flies..."he touched his hair."I got old,you are all grown up & your mom is..."

"Is still young."

Junmyeon chuckled."still young...forever young..."

"Dad,how did you realize that mom is the true person for you?"she asked.

"True person,true person gives you true love,so you must search for that...there are majority of definitions for true love,caring,understanding,supporting...& for me there's som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter