New Girl Band's Debut

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though Jisoo was busy with her fashion house she liked to cook & do the house chores herself.while the lady of the house was setting the table,Junmyeon was busy in his notebook."ah,I got headache!"he exclaimed.

"What is it?"Jisoo peek at his notes from behind."are you searching for a name?"

"Yes,jagi...I can't find anything that matches to them...besides,Yuyan's father told me that he wants her daughter to go to Chromosome entertainment..."he said.

"Yixing oppa's?"she sat next to him.

"Yeah...I don't mind.I want her to be successful in the way she feels comfortable,but now they are eleven...I wanted to create a twelve membered band...I hate EXO's tragedy to be repeated..."

"It wasn't that much tragedy you know? All 12 members are still friends,that's important...S.M & Chromosome are in contact too,why are you sad darling?"Jisoo,not still young,but she was still the joy of Junmyeon's life.

"Jisoo-ya...I'm the luckiest man to have you."he pecked her cheek.

Jisoo giggled while taking his notebook."let's see...GrayPruple?!"she laughed."how you get this?"

"I just wrote anything that came into my mind...go on,continue..."he chuckled.

"Blackwhite...oh~you inspired them by our band's name,right?"he nodded."Alpha Girls...Flowerbed...Golden Girls...Ladybug?! C'mon! Delete this one!"she took his pen & deleted it immediately."Iron Ladies...Spring...BFF...TooNice...Sweet-an-Sour,oh~I like this one..."Jisoo smiled,satisfied with the name."but...let's think more,ask girls' opinions too,they are going to be called like that..."

Just when Jisoo finished her sentence,Jina walked in the kitchen."Ah,Good you're here Jina,I wanted to ask something."

"I'm not in the mood for it dad...some other time."she drank a glass of water & went back to her room.

"Honey,have you cried? Jina! Jina!"Jisoo called,but she didn't get an answer."You said she's ok about what happened...now she doesn't seem ok at all."

"I don't know,I...She was fine,I'm sure.we laughed a lot in the way."Junmyeon said."maybe she's stressed for the debut."

"Maybe...I'll talk with her later."

***

"So,my little,young ladies..."Junmyeon sat on his chair,where he could see all eleven members."I was thinking about your band's name...I've chosen some names,but...it's your band's name anyway,so I want to give you the right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter