Meeting You

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jina was sitting next to her father,in the car."ok,what shoud we do today? go to the park for a walk?"Junmyeon asked while driving."dad?" "or let's go to theatre,there is anew musical,the one I played the first role when I was young,The man who laughs!"Junmyeon wanted to distract his daughter from the things that had happened at school."dad."Jina repeated.

"we can go to uncle Min's café too!"he said excitedly."dad!" "yes?" "do you love mom?"she asked,so serious.Junmyeon's eyes became wide open.he never expected her daughter to ask such a question."of course I do love your mom! she's my everything,she gave you three to me,she has been beside me up to now & will be in any situation,no matter good or bad.do you have doubts?"he asked.

"I mean before marriage,did you two love each other from the first?"she asked,Junmyeon stopped the car."Jina,what do you mean? you can ask any idol uncle or aunt,our love story is a well-known story in the k-pop world."he looked at her straight."your face is red! that girl hit you?!"he shouted.

"she said you two don't love each other,she said it was a force from S.M & Y.G,she called mom..."she became silent,Junmyeon shook his head."what? she called her what?"he asked."she called her...I can't say that word,it's not good."she said."then spell it,please.I need to know what made you hit her." 

"B.I.T.C.H."Jina spelled."WHAT?!"he shouted.how dare she called my lovely wife like that? he thought."& her mother slapped me." "WHAAAT?!"that much anger was really hurting Junmyeon's heart.

"I don't care if people call me anything...but if they tell something bad to you or mom.I'm not scared to kill them!"Jina said.Junmyeon smiled,he was proud of his daughter now that he understood she wasn't the rude one.

"but you must tell the principal,not hit her yourself."to be a good father,he had to say so."then what would she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter