Trouble At School

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here we are~ you can go now." Junmyeon announced joyfully.

"bye dad,bye mom." Triplets said. Jiho & Junsu got off, but Jina stayed. "I love you dad, I love you mom." She kissed Junmyeon's cheek & then Jisoo's, making her mother smile.

"I love you too, daughter..." Junmyoen said. "Jina!" He called.

She looked back at him. "Yes dad?"

"You can hide who you are, I won't be sad..." He smiled bitterly. He said he wouldn't be sad but he felt sad & Jina could understand it very well. She nodded & got off.

"Wow, I can't believe they're thirteen now. Since our wedding Jisoo, time is flying!" Junmyeon shook his head.

"Yeah, & just wait some years more, then girls will introduce their lovers to us, Junsu too." Jisoo started teasing.

"What?! No way I would let my daughters get lovers! I won't let anyone achieve my beautiful princesses." He pouted.

"So,no problem with Junsu's future girlfriend?" Jisoo laughed.

"Jagiya!"

"Ok, ok Myeon." She leaned toward him & kissed Junmyeon on cheek.
***
At school, it had been a week & everything was well. Jina felt happy. "unnie!"a little girl with bangs ran to her.

"Oh my, Oh Sarang!" She hugged her. Hana, Nara, Nabi, Juran & Chaeyeon walked toward them.

"How are you,unnies?" Chaeyeon asked.

"I'm great but not sure about Jina." Jiho answered.

"I'm good," Jina's eyes caught a group of students. "Who are they?" She pointed at them.

"Don't point at them!"Juran held her hand down with a scared face.

"Why? Who are they?"

"Look unnie, in every movie, there are good guys & bad guys.they are bad, a bad gang, just know this." Hana informed.

"That's stupid,we aren't in a movie girls, it's just a school! There is no bad guy here." Jina laughed, it was really funny. Why? Why should some 13 year-old girls & boys be bad? She walked toward the building entrance,& she heard that gang's conversation.

"Wow,you mean Blackpink's Jisoo's voice is that bad? I heard they used to be the top girl group."

"Of course! & you know what's the shame? That she just married EXO's Suho for more public attention."

"Yeah, I've heard several times that Suho doesn't love his wife, the marriage was just a force from their companies."

"& now they have children in our age... just think! I swear they will be idols too, not because they are talented, but because their parents were idols."

"At least our parents love each other."

"Yeah, that's more important."

Jina walked to them angrily. "Wowow, unnie! Where are you going?" Jiho asked.

"Shut up about Suho & Jisoo!"Jina shouted.

A girl came closer. "& who are you to tell us to shut up about that bi*ch & her foolish husband?" She told her.

"Shut up! How dare you? How dare you?"Jina shouted while gripping her uniform's collar.

"What's wrong with this girl? Is she crazy?" T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter