Choi Beomseok

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerim was training trainees that her phone rang."ok...you take a breath...I'll come back after some minute..."she answered her phone."kookie? I said I have class!"she walked out.

Jina sat on the corner of the room & sighed."hey,what's it buddy?"Sakura sat next to her,after entering S.M,Jina & Sakura got so close & she became Jina's best friend."why you sigh?"

"Have you ever experienced a feeling you can't explain to anyone? Like...when you see a particular person,your heart beats faster..."Jina asked.

"Well,yeah...when I see CEO..."

"What?!"

."Believe it or not,your father is handsome! Specially now that his hair is turning gray..."Sakura explained.

"Sakura! Don't you ever look at my dad!"

"Ok,ok...kidding,Kidding!"Sakura started laughing & her laughter made Jina laugh too."but seriously,what's wrong? Do you feel like that recently?"

"I met_forget about it...do you want to go to bookstore after practice?"she asked.

"Yeah,ok..."Sakura smiled."let's go together..."

***

Jina & Sakura entered to the bookstore.Jina's eyes searched for someone,Choi Beomseok."where's he?"

"Who unnie?"Sakura asked.

"Hello ladies,how can I help you?"a preson said from behind,making them turn back.

"Oh,Beomseok shi!"Jina said happily.

"Me before you?"he pointed at her & she nodded."wow! I didn't thought you'll come here...let me show you the way...do you want coffee...or juice?"Beomseok led Jina to the other way while Sakura was looking at them in confusion.

"Cherry~c'mon!"Jina called.

"Y-yes? Yes..."she ran,following them.

They were talking for ten minutes."So,how's your studies?"the boy asked.

"Fine,I'm now focusing on getting ready for deb_"

"Unnie!"

"For the university."she corrected.

"Form now? How old are you?"Beomseok asked.

"15,you?"

"19...ah,you didn't tell your name that time..."

"Jina,Kim Jina."

Sakura's mind was in a real shock.that time? She knows his name? Did she come here deliberately? What's happening to my friend's life?

"Jina,we don't have those books you wanted...give me your iD,then I'll call you."Beomseok said.

Jina nodded."I...ok...let me."Sakura's jaw dropped.Jina didn't give her iD easily,but she took a paper & a pen out of her bag & wrote her it,giving the paper to him."here,thanks for the coffee."she bowed & left.

***<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter