Paparazzi

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jina was sitting in the car & reading comments about couple of weeks ago's show,smiling.

[Oh...I got so emotional.We shouldn't have behaved like that.]

[I think all nezitens,including me,must say sorry to these lovely father & daughter.]

[She's really the mixture of Suho & Jisoo,why didn't we understand?]

[I'm so sorry,Bunny & Suho...& of course Jisoo.]

[Just think! Oldest child is an idol & the youngest is an actress.I'm wondering what their brother's job is!]

Yoosuk got in car."I got the address,jagi."he said immediately.

"You sure you found that person? I mean,is it that person?"Jina asked her boyfriend.

"Of course...Seokmin hyung,Uncle Seokjin's son is an officer.I asked him to find that stupid paparazzi & he did so...happily."he answered."what were you reading?"

"Comments about dad & me...people got emotional &..."she giggled."they feel guilty."

"They must feel! They said a lot of bad things to you! I wanted to hit them!"

"ok,ok..."Jina laughed."don't get angry,let's go there."

"Fine."

After they got to the place,Yoosuk opened the door for her."you first."

"Thanks..."she walked in uncertain & stressed.she saw the girl who was busy with her laptop.she was looking down,but Jina could say who she was easily."is this you?"she whispered.

The girl looked up & here eyes widened.she put her laptop on the table & stood up.

"Bongcha?"Jina asked."you took those photos?!"she rushed to her."how dared you? How dared you hurt my father's public image!"

Yoosuk ran to his girlfriend & caught her tightly."honey,calm down,we are here to talk,not to fight!"he shouted,trying to control her.

"But she used to hurt me back at school! You remember,right? She's nothing more than a bully! I'm seeing you haven't change!"she screamed.

"Ok,ok...just keep quiet...sh~"he whispered.

After some minutes,Jina was calm & sitting in front of Bongcha."so...talk!"she said.

"I'm sorry now that I've heard how much trouble I've make for you,but...you are popular,happy,rich_"

"Your father is a politician! You are richer than I am for sure!"

Bongcha shook her head."my father died a year after graduation...my mother got married to a crazy man.he kept hurting me,I was abused by him after my mother died in a car accident.I ran away from home & started working for myself & studying at the same time...I,I..."she began crying.

"Oh...I'm,I'm so sorry."Jina whispered."but,but that's not a good excuse.you were literally destroying my family with that fake scandal."she took a deep breath to calm down.

"I...was jealous,forgive me Jina."she sobbed.

"Only if you stop this job."

"I can't,I need money,or else I wouldn't do this kind of works..."Bongcha whispered.

Jina thought for some minutes & others kept quiet."well...can you be my manager? We have some robotic managers...but they are robots,I don't like them."

"Ca-can I be your manager?"

She smiled."if you're sorry for real,yes,of course....one paparazzi less,life's happier."

"Right,so you two are friends now?"Yoosuk asked.

"Everyone can change,right?"they smiled looking at each other.

***
"You stay out & wait for me."Jina told Bongcha & walked in their dormitory."hello!"

"Hi unnie."Claudia said,busy with her phone.

"So I want to introduce our new manager to you."she said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter