Love Is Everything

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo opened the door & walked in.hearing her steps,her family ran to her."hello,my dear family."she smiled brightly.

"You ok,Jagiya?"Junmyeon asked.

"Yeah,why not?"

"You sure mom?"Jina asked.

"Yes."

"So you're ok?"Jiho's turn.

"I said I'm fine,though today was tiring at KJ."

"So you don't feel sad?"

"Oh God,no! I don't! I'm ok Junsu.what's wrong with you?"Jisoo hit the roof.

"You don't know?"Junmyeon changed his question.

"I don't know what?"she was getting worried."i-is there something wrong?"

"Blackpink's disbanded."Jiho said it,finally.

Jisoo smiled."oh,that...so what? I knew it,I'm one of the members for God's sake."

"So?"Junsu asked.

"Well,everything finishes someday,as long as we all die someday...& Blackpink is finished too,like EXO,BTS,Twice or Red Velvet are."she walked in & others followed."I must act mature...I'm more than 40 now,I have to be thankful that I have fans up to now,you know...I'm not that pretty or strong to dance."she sat on a couch.

Junmyeon sat next to her."Babe don't say this,in my eyes you're stil_"

"No,Junmyeon,no.I'm not talking about you.You're not a fan,you're my husband & that's absolutely different...you know what I mean? You chose to be with me forever,fans didn't.Now it's time for youngsters..."she pointed at their triplets."I've had enough of shining on stage.now I have KJ...it's better to spend my time on my fashion house & also you."

"Me?!"

"Yeah,it have been a long time since we traveled together."she hugged her husband."thank you for supporting me this whole time,thanks for tolerating me,caring for me.I love you."

"I love you too,& it's so difficult to express how much."

"Oh,don't look like that,come here."she told her children & they sat down on the floor,looking up at their mother."you have endured so much difficulties because of me & dad...but you're the joy of our life...thank you for being here."

"Ok,I assume Lisa isn't as mature as you."Junmyeon whispered.

"What did you said?"

"Lisa's in the hospital,that's what I said."

Jisoo's eyes widened."& you're telling me this now?!"she stood up."let's go there!"

"Well,we thought you'll pass out too,so dad decided not to tell you."Jiho infor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter