Fake Love

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jina,uncle Dongkyu is going back...go home with him,take a rest."Jisoo told her daughter.

"How should I take a rest,when my father is in pain."she whispered in response.her eyes were red,& no one knew if it was for the lack of sleep,or for crying a lot."I'll stay."

"Jina,please...I'll inform you whatever that happens.you have to rest."Jisoo tried to persuade her."if you become sick...oh,I can't take care of you & dad at the same time."

"Mom,I must stay here so when he opened his eyes,I can see him."she said."ah! I want to go in & talk with dad,please mom."

"Ok...I'll tell the nurse."her mother sighed.

Jina walked in ICU department & sat next to her father's bed,on a chair."Dad? Can you hear me? I...I came here to say sorry.you're,you're so,so,so important to me...& to others.if you could see us,you'll find out how precious you are."she took his hand in hers."if you want...I'll break up with him,just,just wake up & look at me once more...let me see your eyes once more.let me hear your voice.dad,I'm sorry about what I told you,that was the most stupid thing I've ever done! Do you forgive me? If yes,then show me a sign,plea_"his finger moved."dad?"once again."da_nurse! My dad's waking up! Nurse! Mom! Junnie! Jiho!"she ran out.

***

"He's ok...after some days,he'll be able to discharge."his doctor said after examining him."Mr.Kim,you yourself must take care too."

"I...will,Dr.Seo,my old friend."the doctor smiled & left him alone with his family.

"Dad,I love you~"Jiho said suddenly."I was so worried."

"We all were."Junsu added.

"Ok,ok...just let's leave so that dad can rest,huh?"Jisoo suggested & others nodded.they were leaving that Junmyeon called his wife."yes honey?"she walked back.

"I wanted to say,sorry I,I made you worried."

"Stupid Junmyeon! Why are you apologizing? I wasn't just worried,I was scared!"she said,annoyed.

"Scared?!"

"Yes! To the death!"

"Scared to become widow?"he chuckled at Jisoo's expression."at least,you'll become a wealthy widow."

"What the_Junmyeon! How can you say this? If you aren't with me,I don't want that stupid wealth! I don't want money if I can't have you & you know what hurts the most? That you hide your sickness from me...your wife."her eyes become tearful."you know I can't live without you..."

"Jisoo,I love you the most you know this,right?"she nodded."come closer..."Jisoo leaned down & they shared a kiss."I love you,jagi."

"I love you more."Jisoo whispered,wiping her eyes."have a nice sleep."

"Umm~Jisoo,tell Jina to come in."she nodded before leaving.

Jina walked in after some minutes."Dad..."

"Jina,how are you?"

"Dad..."she started crying.

"Why are you crying my swe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter