Let's Talk

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jina was writing in her diary that her mother called her."Jina,honey? Would you please come down stairs? I have an important thing to say."she yelled.

"Coming mom."unlike always,she didn't hide her diary & left it open on her desk.

"Yes.mom?"she sat on a chair in dining room,in front of her mother.

"Look honey,I want to know how you & Yoosuk became friends?"

"Oh,about that?"she giggled."when we'd come to hospital because of your leg,I met him & then I realized that we are in the same school & class.we became friends."

"Just because you were classmates & you've met once before you became friends?!"Jisoo raised an eyebrow.

"No,not actually...one of the students,was bothering me that he saved me,then I found out that he's a really good boy."Jina smiled.

"Bothering you? Who bothered you?"Jisoo was getting angry,there were a lot she didn't know.

"She's a little bit crazy,or maybe just jealous.she started the arguments when she realized that I'm your daughter,but don't worry I have many good friends to defend me."

Jisoo sighed."However you had to tell us.you can't imagine how angry your father was when he understood that you hide this topic from him."Jisoo informed.

"But I didn't see it as an important thing to say."she responded."if I saw,I would tell."

"Yeah,but most of the times,you don't hide anything from him,I think that hurt his feelings as a father."Jisoo smiled."now you can go,sleep tight."

Jina stood up & hugged her mother."I love you."she ran upstairs.

Meanwhile,Junmyeon stood in front of his daughter's room."Jina,can I come in?"he knocked,but no one answered."Jina,I'm coming in."he opened the door & found no one in the room."You're not here..."he walked inside & sat on her chair.

suddenly,Jina's diary caught his eyes.he took it in his hands."what is it?"he flicked through the pages & stopped on one page.

He read."I hate it! I hate being an idol! I hate kpop industry! I hate S.M! I hate Y.G!"his eyes widened & turned to next page."today Jiho played as Dea in The man who laughs at school,but daddy was in EXO's world tour & he couldn't make it,again! Jiho cried a lot.she wanted dad to watch her performance.just him! She didn't want me or mom or Junsu,just dad.I can't take being the oldest anymore...if only he could spend more time with us.I love dad & it's unfair that his fans can see him more than us..."

"Dad!"Junmyeon looked at Jina,who seemed a little bit afraid.

"Ji,"he wiped his eyes."come here."he opened his arms.

Jina couldn't understand which page he had read in her diary,but automatically,she started walking toward her father,eyes full of tears.

"I'm so sorry,I'm really sorry."he said,caressing his daughter's hair."I didn't know about these things...you didn't tell me."

"What? I didn't tell you what?"

"That You hate being an idol.I swear Jina,if you do this because of me or your mom,I'll never forgive you."he looked directly into her eyes.

Jina smiled."actually,you read the sad parts of my life...it's true that we were so lonely,without you & mom,but...I'm happy now,you're here,mom's here most of the times,we are like a real family...& I love singing,I want to be someone like you...You're my dream."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter