What If...?

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jina was sitting on a chair in hospital's hallway,while crying her eyes out.

"Jina!"it was Jisoo's voice,she ran to her daughter,being followed by Junsu & Jiho."Jina,darling!"

She stood up."mom,it's my fault!"Jina hugged her mother."it's my fault...I'm sorry!"

"Jina,look at me!"Jisoo said."don't cry & tell me where your father is!"

"I don't know...I don't...the doctor told me...told me that it was a MI? heart attack...I don't know! Just his heart isn't working well...mom,it's my fault!"she sobbed.

"Sh~it's not your fault honey,it's no one's fault...it's just an accident."Jisoo caressed her hair,trying to calm her daughter."don't repeat that sentence."

"Noona,don't cry...you can't blame yourself because you were there when it happened."Junsu caressed her shoulder. 

"No,Junsu...I wasn't just there.we had an argument,a very big one."she sniffed miserably.

"No way! You & dad? Argument? Especially dad,he never argues with us,specifically you,since you always listen to him."Jiho said,she was surprised that their father had gotten mad at her older sister,who he introduced as the second role model after their mother.

"About what Jina?"Jisoo led her to sit & she sar next to her."tell me."

"About...about my b-boyfriend."

Their jaw dropped & eyes widened."boyfriend?!"they said at the same time.

"Yes,I have a boyfriend,it's a year now."Jina said."sorry for hiding this,forgive me."

"You have boyfriend,but didn't tell me?"Jiho was angry."ha! & You read all my chats with Yifeng,sorry for myself!"she stood up & sat on the other side."from now,up to the moment that I announce,Kim Ji-Na is not allowed to talk with me!"

"Mom,you knew? You seem calmer than expected."Junsu asked.

"Let's...forget about it for now,"Jisoo stood up."you stay here,I'll go to meet your father's doctor."

***

"MI?!"Jisoo asked.

"Look Mrs.Kim,Myocardial infarction...it's mostly known as heart attack.when coronary arter_"the specialist started to explain.

"No,no,I...I don't need explanation now...Just tell me,is my husband ok now? If not,will he? Does he need a surgery?"

"Well,yes...I was hoping that Balloon angioplasty can make everything alright but no,I assume he has been suffering from heart disease before,were you aware of it?"Jisoo shook her head."so...I must say yes,his heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter