New House

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jina entered to an empty room with a box in her hands.the room was big,with black & pink wallpaper.her favorite! But she felt sad,she disagreed to move,though it was important.her father,Kim Junmyeon,aka EXO's Suho,had become the new CEO of S.M Entertainment & her mother,Kim Jisoo had started a fashion house called KJ,which had become so popular & well-known from the first day due to Jisoo's creativity.Jina missed her friends at school,even though she knew she would be able to meet her cousins(other EXO members' children) every day.

"noona~where are you?"her brother called."I'm here,Junsu."she yelled before putting the box on the ground."unnie! your room is prettier than mine! my room is violet & grey!"her sister said while typing something on her phone."then we can exchange our rooms,Jiho."Jiho looked at her."nope,It's fine.you're older."again on her phone."just for 5 minutes? you're crazy!"Junsu laughed."what the hell are you doing?!"Jina shouted."chatting with Mr.Wu..."

the two others' eyes became wide open."uncle? you mean Wu Yifan?!"Jina shouted again."nope,his son,Wu Yifeng! he is so polite,kind & handsome!"Jiho said excitedly. 

"Jina! Jiho!"a girl shouted."Ya,Kim Nara!"the girls ran & hugged each other tightly."oh,I missed you two so much!"Nara said."I'm so happy that you're going to live here! I must thank uncle later!"she added.

"kids,come downstairs,please."Jisoo called."when will she stop calling us kids?"Junsu nagged."never!"girls replied at the same time.
***
"It's good you decided to come here,it's nearer to the company."Nayeon said while helping."yeah,but I hope kids can get used to their new school.you know,their first days at their previous school wasn't so fine,& I know it's all our fault,Junmyeon & I."Jisoo said sadly after sitting on a chair.

"they will love this one,believe me! Nara & Nabi,Momo's children,Lisa's daughter,Rosé's daughters & some other idols' kids are studying there too.they won't be lonely,don't worry! where are those children anyway? I miss my triplets so much!" 

"kids,come downstairs,please."Jisoo called."where's Nabi by the way?"she asked.Nayeon jumped suddenly."my God! how did I forget?! her drawing class will finish in 20 minutes,ah~stupid Nayeon! what kind of mother I am?!" "stop telling yourself off,call Minseok oppa!"Jisoo suggested."good idea! he's with Junmyeon oppa,S.M!"she took her phone.

"mom,what is it?"Nara asked."nothing,sweetie! oh,hello,Minnie! can you go to Nabi's drawing class & take her home,I'm with Jisoo.ok then,bring her here,thank you,bye jagi!"she ended the call."don't tell me you forget about Nabi,mom."Nara said,disappointed.Nayeon nodded."thank you unnie for helping me avert a crisis!" "crisis? wow Nayeon!"Jisoo laughed.

"so you haven't forgotten about the dinner at our house,right? I was working so hard.I'll never get used to cook food.Minseok is better than me."Nayeon laughed."yes he is & no I haven't forgotten,because I'm not Im Nayeon."Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter