Min Yoosuk

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

another day at school,Jina was walking in the hallway that she heard someone calling her."Jina unnie! Jina!"she turned to see the girl."Kyungsun!" they hugged each other."oh,girl! I missed you so much.& uncle Soo,auntie & Kyungmin unnie too."Jina said."I missed you too,I was nagging all way from Busan to Seoul...I said I want to meet my dear unnie!" "oh,you went to meet your uncle?" 

"yeah,uncle Seungsoo.anyway,how are my future CEOs?"Kyungsun asked."wow,you mean my mom & dad? they're fine.but you really want to become a photographer?"Kyungsun nodded."though my unnie wants to become an idol,my parents aren't so sure about it,but yeah,she'll do whatever she wants at the end."she said & they both laughed.

"how's uncle Soo?"Jina asked."oh~he went to Japan...for the new movie."she pouted."true,don't be sad,he'll come back in the blink of an eye."Jina held her hand tightly.

"where are Jiho unnie & Junsu oppa by the way?"Kyungsun asked."Junsu is with his friends & Jiho is on her new historical drama,acting as the young princess."Jina informed."she wants to become an actor really? I think she'll be bright,as auntie & uncle are."Kyungsun said.Jina nodded.

"Do Kyungsun."one of the teachers called."yes,Ms.Sung?"she bowed."can you help me in taking photos for our first grade students? sadly the photographer is sick,she can't come."Kyungsun's eyes shone with excitement."of course,Ms.I got to go,see ya unnie."

Jina continued walking in the hallway alone."hey you!"a girl called.Jina didn't stop because she wasn't searching for any trouble.though two girls took her hands & pushed her toward a door,the laboratory."hey! let me go!"Jina shouted,her arms still in the girls' hands."yeah,little Kim Ji-Na.Suho & Jisoo's oldest daughter.you can't prove if we bothered you,there isn't any cameras here."

"what do you want? let me go!"Jina said."I just want to talk.Jina,my name is Bongcha.I want to ask you a question,do you have a dream? I have one.I want to be like your parents."Jina looked at her angrily."you don't deserve it! Idols are like role models not wild & rude like you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter