The S.M Company

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it was weekend,Jina wore the best clothes she had."ok,I'm ready now..."she said happily."unnie,what is your gift?"Jiho asked."S.M!"Jina replied."& you want this yourself?! I thought you don't like idols & these topics." 

"I still don't,but I'm going to our father's company! isn't this wonderful?" "I don't know,I like my new sword more.any way,come down & eat breakfast."she left Jina alone."ok,coming~"
***
"morning!"Jina entered to the dining room."wow! noona you're perfect!"Junsu shouted."I know,right son? as Jina & Jiho grow up,they look more & more similar to your mother."Junmyeon said.

"& as Junsu grows up,he is becoming your double."Jisoo caressed her son's back."so handsome & a gentleman."she smiled at her husband."daddy,let's go!"Jina said cheerfully."yeah~let's go!"Junmyeon stood up."first breakfast,Jina."Jisoo glared at Junmyeon & he sat on his chair immediately."mom's right,first breakfast."he said.
***
they entered to the building."wow!"she said."yeah,wow! the last time you came here,you were 7.a lot of things are different now."Junmyeon said."Jina,I have some meetings,including a meeting for aespa's comeback.so I'll show you here some hour later & if you lost your way,tell a person to guide you to my room."

"dad,I know your room."Jina said."don't worry!"she smiled.he nodded & left her alone.Jina started walking in the hallway,looking at the posters on screen.aespa's poster changed to EXO's last album poster."how could you all handle being idols up to this age?"she whispered."Kim Jina?"a girl,who seemed to be in her thirties,called.

Jina turned & faced two girls."unnies!"she screamed happily."long time no see little Jina! you've grown up!"Winter said."yeah,a real beautiful lady,like her mother,Jisoo unnie."Ningning pinched her cheek."ouch!"Jina caressed her cheek."you're preparing for your comeback don't you?"she asked."yes,& I've heard that CEO is planning for the new girl band audition,is that right?"Winter asked.

"yeah~dad is really busy these days,even though my mom & uncle Soo are helping,the pressure is on him."Jina informed sadly."are you ready for your audition?"Ningning asked."what? no~I'm not going to be anything like you two.I hate being an idol."Jina said.

"well,I don't know why but I think you'll be popular."Ningning said."yeah,& I can remember how great you danced when you were a kid."Winter added."you two don't have a meeting with my dad,composers,lyricists & songwriters?"Jina asked.

"oh my god! we're going to be late Minjeong unnie! CEO will kill us!"they started to run."hey stay!"Jina shouted."what?"Winter asked."I just wanted to say,my dad is really on time so he will definitely kill you!"Jina laughed."shut up!"they ran quickly.

"those girls..."Jina whispered while giggling.she looked at her feet & started walking that a manly hand grabbed her shoulder from behind.Jina gasped."what is this little bunny doing here?"a familiar voice asked.she turned to face the man.

"uncle Chan,you scared me!"she put a hand on her heart."hahaha~sorry,but that was funny."Chanyeol laughed & caressed her hair."ok,what are you doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter