Promise

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"After many years...finally together!"Chaeyoung said while helping Jisoo in cooking.

"Yeah~~I love it,it just reminded me of the day triplets were born.all of our friends & their families were at our house."Jisoo smiled.

"Yeah,I can remember Junmyeon oppa running from kitchen to living room & from living room to bedroom."Jennie pointed out.

"Yeah,he had no idea about what he was doing,just running like crazy!"Jongdae's wife said & made them laugh.

Junmyeon arrived to the kitchen."jagi,Minseok hyung & Nayeon won't come."he told Jisoo."they won't? But why?"Jisoo asked.

"Minseok said that Nayeon isn't feeling good."he informed.

"isn't? Why?"Jongdae's wife asked.

Chanyeol arrived."sorry ladies,Heechul hyung called me,they aren't coming."he informed.

"Who isn't coming?"Lisa asked after entering to the kitchen,along side Xiaotong."Momo? It's weird because Yixing oppa called Sehun & told him that they won't come too.he apologized a lot."she stated.

"What has happened to them?"Jennie asked."should I call Nayeon unnie?"she suggested.

"ladies! Gentlemen! Haven't you heard the news?"Jongin jumped in the kitchen with Jongdae,Sehun & Luhan.

"News? Which news Jongin?"Jennie asked.

"Twice's disbandment!"Sehun shouted,& all the people gasped."the news announced just now! I can't believe they did that to them! They're still popular!"he shook his head.

"That's not the point,we were still popular too,dude."Jongdae told Sehun.

"Poor Nayeon! I'm sure she's crying~hurry Junmyeon! Go & bring them here...we must cheer her up."Jisoo ordered.

"You too Chan."another order from Mrs.Park.

"& you three Sehun."Lisa told her husband.

***
At Kim-Im house hold:

"Nayeon darling,look at me.stop crying!"Minseok handed her a glass of water."drink some water,it will be ok."

"I don't want water! I want my band! I want my members! I want comeback! I want to sing for my fans!"she cried louder & Minseok sat next to her on their bed & hugged her.

"You can produce solo albums like past...you can hold solo concerts...you can maintain your friendship with your members...like me!"he caressed her back."everything will be fine,I promise you! Even if JYP doesn't want you anymore,S.M will be your new label.don't do this to yourself,kids can hear you."

"You decided yourselves,but we,they didn't even ask our opinion...Minseok?"she looked at her husband.

"Yes honey?"he wiped her tears from her face with his thumb.

"Am I old? Not beautiful anymore? Isn't my face young?"she asked hastily.

"You're always the most beautiful woman in my eyes.& no you're not old dear."he kissed her deeply but in the middle of the pleasure the bell rang.though they didn't pulled away until they heard Nara's footsteps.

"Mom,Dad...uncle Jun is here."she informed.

"Junmyeon?"Minseok stood up & left the room,Nayeon followed."Junmyeon! I told you we won't come,bud."

"Yeah~but we've just heard the news & want to...Mrs.Im Na-Yeon! If Jisoo & Jennie see you like this,they'll kill Minseok hyung!"Junmyeon joked & made Nayeon smile weakly.

"oppa,If you're here to take us to the party,I really can't."Nayeon said while leaning on her husband's shoulder."See? She doesn't want to,so just go & have fun,Junmyeon."Minseok smiled.

"So you're disobeying your leader,huh? & you Nayeon,you're one of the most famous models of KJ...disobeying your unnie & CEO is not acceptable at all."he pointed at the couple,whose eyes were wide open."Nara,Nabi,put on your clothes! Mom & Dad are coming."Junmyeon yelled with a smirk.

After ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter