Wait For Me

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone knocked the door & the door opened."uncle Myeon...I,I mean...Mr.Kim,everyone's waiting for you."it was Jongdae's first daughter,who was training as a secretary.

Suddenly Beakhyun & Taeyeon stepped in."stay away,girl."Taeyeon said angrily.

"Keep calm honey.breathe...inhale,exhale."Beakhyun pointed out but by Taeyeon's glare,he shut up.

"I'm really sorry CEO,but what the hell are you doing? Everyone is waitin_Jisoo! Why are you crying dear?"she walked toward her.

"unnie,my daughter~"Jisoo cried.

"Daughter? Which one? What's wrong hyung? What has happened?"Beakhyun asked.

"Jina is nowhere to be found."Luhan informed.

"Does she have a close friend? Let's ask her."Xiaotong suggested.

"Kyungsun! let me call her."Junsu said before taking his phone out."hello,Kyungsun."

"Speaker,speaker."Kyungsoo told him & Junsu obeyed.

"What's up,Junsu?"

"Do you know where Jina noona is?"Junsu asked.

"Definitely S.M,for audition.did you forget?"

"No,she's not here."

"Really? But I didn't see her after your confession in laboratory."Kyungsun giggled."but seriously,is she lost?"

"I don't know,but aside from you,does she have another friend?"Junsu asked.

"Yeah,his name is...let me think..."

"His?!"Junmyeon shouted angrily.

"Oh,Hi uncle Jun."Kyungsun said.

"His? Seriously?"Junmyeon asked again.

"Sh~hyung..."Beakhyun tried to calm him down.

"My daughter has a boyfriend & I didn't know!"he stated angrily.

"No,no,no! Not a boyfriend,he's just a friend,his name is Min Yoosuk,I think."

"O-ok,bye."

"Bye my in lov_"

"Kyungsun~speaker~"Junsu said nervously.

"Oh my God! Bye!"

"Who's he?"Jisoo asked.

"I assume,Wendy's son?"Taeyeon answered.

"How could she hide this from me? Isn't she young for these things? Call Wen or Yoongi,Beak..."Junmyeon told.

"Junmyeon,don't be angry...Kyungsun said they're just good friends."Luhan put his hand on his shoulder.

"Well,Jisoo & I were just friends at first.now she's my wife."Jisoo nodded in agreement.

***

Meanwhile,Min Yoosuk was waiting for his father."dad!"he waved.

"Hi son,get on."Yoongi said energetically.

"Ok,oh! I left my notebook in my locker,I'll be back."he put his bag in car & ran in school.Yoongi shook his head because of his son's forgetfulness.

Yoosuk walked toward his locker & he heard a noise coming from girls' lockers.he got closer to the locker & opened it.Immediately,Jina fell down."Jina!"he opened .

"What time is it?"Jina asked.

"5:35"he answered while opening her hands."you ok?"

She nodded."can you drive me to S.M?"she asked.

"Yes,yes.my dad's waiting outside."he helped her to stand up.

***

Jina ran in & after her,Yoongi & Yoosuk came in Junmyeon's boardroom.

"Jina,my honey!"Jisoo ran to her daughter & hugged her.

"is the audition finished?"Jina asked her father.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter