This Is Called A Real Trouble

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie...don't do this to yourself,I'm sure oppa will never do such a thing..."Nayeon caressed Jisoo's back.

"Yeah,how can you have doubts about his loyalty Jisoo?"Minseok asked."I know my dongsaeng very well."

"All this time...I was with him..we went through all bittersweet experiences together,how did he do this to me?"she wailed,not caring about their speeches.

Lisa looked at Jiho,she was gazing at her mother with fearful eyes.she was crying."Jiho,honey...go bring a glass of water for mom..."Lisa told her & she ran to the kitchen.after making sure that the girl was far enough,Thai woman sat next to Jisoo."unnie,Jiho is scared! Don't do this when you're not sure about it...maybe it's all a big misunderstanding...you know paparazzi,don't you?"

"What is misunderstanding Lisa? He was kissing a woman! A woman that wasn't me for sure...he had never kissed another woman except me."

"Of course he had kissed..."Sehun whispered,making three other idols glare at him."in movies & dramas..."he moved his hands.

"If he really have done such a thing,then you can..."Lisa thought for a second,she wasn't sure if she should say it or not."you can separate..."she whispered shamefully.

Nayeon's eyes widened."what are you saying Lisa?"

"Divorce is for these situations,if Junmyeon oppa wants another woman,he can't have Jisoo unnie at the same ti_"

"Quiet Lisa!"Sehun said."how can you malign this easily? The person you are talking about is my hyung! Your children's uncle!"

"I'm just saying the possibilities! Not malign! How can you shout at me like this?"she stood up.

"I'm not shouting at you,I'm just saying that he's n_"

"Shut up both of you!"Jisoo said."I myself knew that if he has cheated on me,I must get a divorce...I didn't need your help! So just keep quiet & d_"

The bell rang."Dad!"Jiho opened the door."dad,is it true?"

"What honey? Have you cried?"he cupped her face."what's wrong? Why did you call me? Has something happened to your mother?"she shook her head.

Hearing Junmyeon's voice,Jisoo stood up to go to him that Minseok grabbed her hand."Jisoo,please don't be so harsh...you know about his heart condition better than me."

"Ok,oppa...would you let me go?"

Junmyeon walked in immediately."Jisoo..."

"We need to talk,now."she said.

"Sure,sure..."he led her upstairs.even for small arguments,they never argued in front of their kids or other people,not even EXO members that were family...

"What will happen?"Jiho whispered,looking at her parents.

"Nothing,nothing will happen darling..."Sehun squeezed her shoulder."God willing."

 

"How did you do this to me? Am I that bad or old that you prefer another girl?"she asked.

Junmyeon closed the door."another girl?! What do you mean jagi?"

"Jagi? Am I still your jagi or she is?"

"Who do you mean Jisoo? talk open,let me understand!"

"Talk open? You want me to talk open? Ok,I do so...I want a divorce."she said,she was amazed how she was treating him.being a cheat or not,he was still her children's father & nothing could change that.

Junmyeon felt dizzy,his whole body went numb.he could feel nothing."di-divorce...?"he managed to ask.what is happening? How does that happen? We are going to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary next month,so now just what happened? He asked himself.


Meanwhile others were waiting outside that Junsu & Kyungsun arriv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter