bingsu

get you the moon (drabbles)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: sorry i've been away for quite awhile! i only have one more pre-written chapter after this, but i'll try to post that as soon as possible. in the meantime i will also try to write more drabbles during my very limited free time TT i hope you enjoy this slightly fluffy chapter! 

 

ps: i apologise for any mistakes you spot!

 

Yongsun packed the last of Bingsu’s snacks into her bag and watched her Japanese Spitz just laying next to her by her legs.

 

“Bingsu-ya… I know it’s hard, but you’ll get used to it, okay? You still have two mommies! We’re just not living together anymore.” Yongsun pet Bingsu on her stomach, the way she likes it. 

 

Great, now I’m explaining my relationship to a dog. Yongsun shook off those thoughts and got ready for her picnic with Bingsu. 

 

The dog wasn’t running around the house or being active like she used to, ever since Byulyi moved out. After breaking up, Yongsun asked for the younger woman to continue taking care of Bingsu together, even though she’s Yongsun’s pet. 

 

Byulyi agreed as she genuinely adores Bingsu. 

 

But Yongsun did that so that she’d have one last connection to Byulyi. 

 

Byulyi made her whole. 

 

Byulyi made her feel like the happiest woman in the world.

 

Byulyi was—is her joy. 

 

But Yongsun thinks that she herself is hard to love. She thinks she’s easy to leave. She thinks she’s not special. She wants to be. She wants to be special to Byulyi. 

 

Sighing, Yongsun zipped the bag and put on Bingsu’s leash when her phone rang. 

 

My Moonstar

 

The caller ID read. 

 

Part of Yongsun wishes that Byulyi called to tell her she’s coming back to her.

 

But it won’t happen. Yongsun knows it.

 

Yongsun picked up the phone in a hurry, before Byulyi drops the call. 

 

“Hey. What’s up?”

 

Bingsu got up as soon as Yongsun spoke, wagging her tail and eyes shining bright for the first time in three months.

 

“Hey… Uh.. I know it’s stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter