moon star

get you the moon (drabbles)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: here's a fluffier (and a little mature ;)) chapter after the last few angsty ones! i wrote this one on my way to work, and didn't have the time to proofread because i can't wait to post it lol! so i apologise for any mistakes. 

 

 

yongsun’s eyes fluttered open when the strong sunlight shining through the thin curtain was starting to bother her. 

 

she found the most beautiful woman in her arms.

 

how lucky was yongsun to be able to start the day with a woman as beautiful as her byulyi? 

 

the luckiest, yongsun thought.

 

yongsun ran her fingers over byulyi’s smooth skin. tracing every freckle, every imperfection there is on her skin, appreciating each and every one of them because that’s what byulyi deserves. 

 

yongsun’s fingers stopped as she came across a tattoo on byulyi’s right shoulder blade that she never noticed last night. 

 

maybe they were too aroused, and she didn’t notice, because yongsun only remembers byulyi on top of her, or she was on top of byulyi and they had made love to each other all night. 

 

it was their first time making love, but it was so good, as if they’ve done it a hundred times. 

 

yongsun ran her fingers over the tattoo a few times, and maybe it got ticklish because byulyi stirred for a few moments before turning around. 

 

“hey,” byulyi muttered, a smile forming on her face as she remembers the night before. “unnie, what are you doing?”

 

“appreciating you.” yongsun placed a chaste kiss on byulyi’s lips. 

 

“should i appreciate you too?” byulyi brought a hand up to caress yongsun’s cheek.

 

yongsun smiled and pulled back from byulyi as she felt the younger woman’s other hand travelling down her abdomen under the sheets.

 

“hmm.” yongsun moaned softly. “but before that, can i ask you something? it’s okay if you don’t want to answer me, i understand.”

 

“ask away.” byulyi said in a split second. 

 

there are absolutely no questions from yongsun that byulyi wouldn’t answer. 

 

“that crescent tattoo on your shoulder blade, does it mean anything to you?”

 

yongsun could see byulyi’s expression changed, and it made her regret asking that question. if byulyi wanted to tell her about it, she would have. 

 

“it’s okay. i’m sorry for asking.” yongsun wanted to get up, but byulyi pulled her back down. 

 

byulyi wrapped an arm across yongsun’s waist protectively, placing kisses along yongsun’s collarbone. 

 

“don’t be sorry, unnie.” byulyi looked into yongsun’s eyes and she got lost in the older woman’s warm brown eyes for a moment. 

 

“remember how we met?” byulyi asked. 

 

of course yongsun remembers how they met. it was as if they were in a movie.

 

yongsun nodded, “uh huh. we met at a bar. you just broke up and wanted to have a drink, you got drunk and came onto me but i wouldn’t do anything with you because i knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter