opening jars

get you the moon (drabbles)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yongsun sighed for the nth time and hyejin decided she couldn’t take it anymore. she flicked yongsun’s forehead, making the older woman flinch.

 

“what was that for?!” yongsun rubbed her forehead, the spot where hyejin had flicked turning red. 

 

“that was for being stupid.” hyejin rolled her eyes when yongsun still had that what the hell did i do now face. “when will you stop being so sulky and just ask byulyi unnie out? you know, sometimes she needs someone to open her jars. you could be the one.”

 

yongsun took a moment to process what hyejin had just said, but boy oh boy, did she need more than just a moment. 

 

because yongsun is stupid. 

 

and dense.

 

and dumb.

 

all those things when it comes to byulyi.

 

“what?” yongsun said, narrowing her eyes.

 

“oh my god. you—“ hyejin paused at the same time as wheein walked into the kitchen. 

 

the younger woman grabbed a jar of blueberry jam from the refrigerator and immediately was struggling to get it open.

 

“look, unnie.” hyejin stood up from the couch and walked over to wheein, “let me get that.” hyejin took the jar over from her girlfriend and open it in one swift motion. “see? byulyi unnie needs someone to open her jars for her too.”

 

“i don’t need you to open my jars for me!” wheein snatched her jar of jam back from hyejin, rolling her eyes playfully.

 

“uh, yes you do, babe.” hyejin scoffed and placed a light kiss on wheein’s cheek before raising a brow at yongsun, telling her to do what she feels is right. 

 

 

night time rolled around and yon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter