in this reality (1/3)

get you the moon (drabbles)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: i dont even know if any of these make sense, but i'm really into time travel these days TT

 

---

 

yongsun brought byulyi's hands to her lips for the nth time. byulyi turned her head to look at yongsun briefly, seeing how happy her girlfriend was.

 

"you are so giddy, unnie."

 

"i'm just happy you're taking me to the bed & breakfast that i've been wanting to visit for so long."

 

"well, it's your birthday, so it's only right that i bring you to somewhere romantic." byulyi looked at yongsun who was smiling from ear to ear.

 

yongsun leaned forward to kiss byulyi, but before she could kiss her, a vehicle crashed into them, causing yongsun to bolt upright on her bed.

 

"." yongsun wiped the sweat that was streaming down her forehead.

 

it's been almost three months since byulyi passed away because she didn't survive the car crash. her injuries were way more serious and her lungs were ruptured due to the impact. yongsun would much rather be dead than to be in this pain. she literally thought she was going to die because her heart was aching so bad.

 

"the same dream?" yongsun's best friend hyejin stood by the door frame.

 

yongsun shrugged.

 

"you need to go see a psychiatrist."

 

"will that bring byulyi back?" yongsun spat. she's tired of her friends telling her to go to a psychiatrist. she'd rather not talk about losing the love of her life over and over again.

 

"i'm sorry... just-- give me a few minutes."

 

hyejin nodded understandingly and closed the door behind her.

 

yongsun was thankful that even though hyejin offered to stay with her until she got back on her feet, she was always willing to give yongsun the space that she needed.

 

the older woman unlocked her phone and began reading the news. there wasn't much that was interesting, but something caught her eye.

 

Physicist Jung Whee In proves that time travel is possible.

Several experiments were conducted to prove this theory.

 

Yongsun wasted no time in looking up this Jung Whee In, who might be her only chance at getting byulyi back.

 

---

 

"unnie, this is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter