wedding dress

get you the moon (drabbles)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein was humming to a random tune that just popped in her head, while cleaning out an old chest of drawers that Yongsun had given to her the night before. The younger woman needed more storage space and Yongsun had one that she didn’t use anymore. 

 

While cleaning out some of the things that was still in the drawer, Wheein found Yongsun’s old phone. The older woman had just changed to the newest iPhone and must have left the old one in the drawer. Wheein was going to give it back to Yongsun but the phone was unlocked at one swipe and Wheein might have just seen something she knew Yongsun shouldn’t have done. It was so important she needed to talk to Yongsun immediately.

 

Wheein put the drawer aside and ran to Yongsun and Byulyi’s shared room. 

 

The younger woman opened the door without knocking, even though she really shouldn’t do that because there was a time Wheein did that and caught her unnies doing something she shouldn’t have seen. 

 

“Are you decent?! Are you decent?!” Wheein covered her eyes, waiting for a response from the two older women.

 

“Byul’s just painting my nails, Wheepup. And we’re .” Yongsun teased, but when Wheein turned the other way, Yongsun quickly spoke, “‘Course we’re fully clothed!” 

 

“Unnie, I need to talk to you now.” Wheein grabbed Yongsun by her arm and dragged her out of the room. 

 

“I’ll be back, Byul! I don’t know what this brat is up to.” Yongsun blew a kiss to Byulyi who was wondering what they were going to talk about.

 

Being a busybody, of course Byulyi had to eavesdrop outside Wheein’s room. To have Wheein drag someone into her room to have a private conversation, something big must’ve happened. And if it involves Yongsun, Byulyi was not going to sit there and wait for the older woman. 

 

Behind closed doors, their voices were muffled, so Byulyi pressed her ear against the door and listened closely. 

 

“How could you do this to Byulyi unnie?” 

 

“How did you even get this?”

 

“It was in one of the drawers. You wanted to get caught!” 

 

“Are you kidding me? Why would I want to get caught doing something like this?”

 

“Then tell me, unnie. Were you ever going to tell Byulyi unnie?”

 

“Wheein-ah... I only did it once, Byulyi will never find out if you don’t breathe a word to her or to others.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter