in this reality (2/3)

get you the moon (drabbles)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"you're so giddy, unnie." 

 

"well, it's not every day i get to be pampered by you." yongsun chuckled, bringing byulyi's free hand to her lips.

 

"i still don't understand why you won't let me bring you to the bed & breakfast. you've been wanting to go there for forever." byulyi frowned. yongsun had been talking about that bed & breakfast for the longest time, but when byulyi showed her the reservation, the older woman insisted that she cancelled and that they could go at another time. "but it's your birthday, so you get anything you want."

 

byulyi took a brief look at her girlfriend, but yongsun pointed towards the wind shield. "eyes on the road, byul."

 

"got it." byulyi smiled.

 

when byulyi took a left turn, yongsun was hit by this familiar feeling. they were on the same road towards the bed & breakfast. 

 

"why are we taking this route if we're going to the resort?"

 

byulyi frowned again, confused at yongsun's question, "this is the fastest way to get there."

 

"no, no, we can't take this route. make a u-turn, byul." 

 

byulyi scoffed, "you're freaking me out, unnie."

 

"do as i say--" and before yongsun could finish her sentence, she felt a huge impact against them.

 

yongsun felt a single jerk and she opened her eyes with shock. one look at her surrounding, she knew she was back in the lab with hyejin and wheein.

 

"let me go again." yongsun said, her voice determined.

 

"take a break if you need to, please?" hyejin wiped the sweat on yongsun's forehead.

 

the oldest among them nodded, and wheein started the machine again.

 

---

 

"unnie, wake up." yongsun felt a nudge on her shoulder. "you're okay. it's just me." byulyi whispered into the older woman's ear.

 

yongsun opened her eyes, relieved to find byulyi safe and sound. it was ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter