the beginning

get you the moon (drabbles)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: you guys... i'm SO sorry for how dark the last chapter was! 😭 i wasn't expecting the reaction asdfghjkl so here's a happier and lighter chapter!

 

---

 

'so you ended things with her?'

 

"yeah... i can't do this, hyejin. i've had countless of flings but this? her? i don't like seeing her with other people."

 

'you were jealous because you're falling in love, unnie.'

 

"i hate this. i hate feeling like this. we agreed no strings attached, you know? no feelings. this."

 

'relax unnie, just take some time to think things through.'

 

"i will. than-- hold on hyejin, someone's at the door. i'll call you back."

 

''kay. call me if you need anything.'

 

byulyi sighed and tossed her phone aside. 

 

she had just ended things with yongsun whom she met at a bar weeks ago. they'd agreed to be friends with benefits. no strings attached, no feelings, and they're allowed to see other people. 

 

but byulyi felt attached to yongsun even though they weren't exclusive and their arrangement was purely just for benefits. 

 

she had to end things before she fell in love.

 

byulyi opened the door before the knocks got harder. she was surprised to see yongsun standing in front of her.

 

"hey," yongsun smiled.

 

"hey." 

 

"so um... i kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter