waiting for you

get you the moon (drabbles)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byulyi had been tossing and turning on the bed for the past two hours. Yongsun was working late at the studio, trying to perfect her parts for their newest song. Byulyi recorded hers the day before and only needed to go back to the studio next week for some background vocals. 

 

After another thirty minutes, Byulyi gave up on trying to sleep. She decided to wait for Yongsun to come home and was going to go to the kitchen for some warm milk, but before she could even kick her blanket off, someone opened the door to the bedroom and that person instantly put a smile on Byulyi’s face.

 

“Unnie, you’re back.” Byulyi got up, but Yongsun tossed her bags carelessly on the corner of the room before rushing to the younger woman.

 

“Don’t get up, you’re sleepy.” Yongsun joined Byulyi on the bed, spooning her and pulling the blanket up to her chin. 

 

“When did you even get back? I didn’t hear you.” Byulyi said, almost whispering.

 

“Not long ago. I tried to be quiet. I know you were probably trying to sleep.”

 

“And you know I can’t sleep without you.” Byulyi smiled when Yongsun placed a gentle kiss on the back of her neck.

 

“Thank you for waiting for me.”

 

“Always waiting for you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter