our future

get you the moon (drabbles)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yongsun was fighting to keep her eyes open, as the pain medication was still in her system, she was still very drowsy. feeling a weight on her right arm, she looked down to see a head of dark brown hair resting on it. 

 

looking around, yongsun spotted wheein who was fast asleep on the small one person arm chair that was too small for even a petite woman like wheein. hyejin was sleeping on the wooden chair, her chin touching her chest.

 

"hey..." yongsun called out. 

 

the head of brown hair was the first to move, looking up at yongsun, the older woman could see all the worry in byulyi's bloodshot red eyes.

 

"wheein, hyejin, unnie is awake!" byulyi said to the two younger ones who slowly opened their eyes.

 

finally noticing that their oldest unnie is awake, the two rushed to yongsun's side.

 

"how do you feel, unnie?" hyejin asked, brushing yongsun's hair that was covering half her face.

 

"i'm okay. i'm okay." yongsun managed to smile. "did you guys sleep here all night?"

 

wheein nodded, "we didn't want to leave you here alone."

 

yongsun smiled a motherly smile, raising wheein's hand and placing a kiss on it. "sweet girls."

 

"byulyi?" 

 

byulyi couldn't lift her head to meet eyes with yongsun. the second oldest took it the hardest when they received a call from the company that yongsun had been in an accident during filming.

 

"leave us al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter