in this reality (3/3)

get you the moon (drabbles)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yongsun read the time on the watch. 

 

exactly twelve twenty-two pm. 

 

the time where they met at this very coffee shop.

 

only this time, yongsun stood by the side and watched the love of her life order her usual black coffee at the counter manned by their mutual friend, hyejin. of course, they hadn't got to know hyejin yet. it was through their frequent visits to the coffee shop that they got to befriend her. 

 

byulyi sat at the same outdoor table that they were supposed to share. 

 

it was crowded, and yongsun was alone. she didn't know how much courage byulyi had to muster up to ask if they could share a table. 

 

but this time, the table was empty. 

 

and someone else asked byulyi if they could share the table.

 

after successfully avoiding byulyi, yongsun walked into the coffee shop and ordered a cup of coffee for herself. she took the farthest indoor table from byulyi, she didn't need to be near her, and watching byulyi from a distance is enough for yongsun.

 

"thanks, hyejin. have a good one." yongsun thanked hyejin, who looked at her with a puzzled face. 

 

.

 

yongsun looked at her receipt, and thankfully, hyejin's name was keyed into it. she held the paper up, showing hyejin her name on it.

 

"ah. have a good one." hyejin smiled sweetly and continued with her work.

 

yongsun, like a creep, continued watching byulyi and the woman she was sharing the table with. 

 

she looked younger than byulyi by two or three years at most, she had long brown hair and big doe eyes. and she has a great smile. not being able to lip read, yongsun could only watch how the woman managed to make her byulyi laugh so much in such a short time.

 

yongsun watched as they exchanged phone numbers.

 

yongsun watched as the woman's hand lightly touched her byulyi's hand.

 

yongsun watched as they left together.

 

yongsun watched them for the next three years. at the same time, at the same place, at the same table, every single day.

 

and yongsun watched them fall in love.

 

through befriending hyejin, yongsun found out the woman byulyi's dating is a certain kang seulgi.

 

today, it was of course no different. yongsun walked towards the counter, and hyejin already had her usual ready for her.

 

"thanks, hyejin." yongsun smiled.

 

"unnie, are you okay? you look pale. are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter