worry (2/2)

get you the moon (drabbles)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you really going to sleep here? I know you're mad at me, but please sleep in the room. It's your room, too." Byulyi stood by her and Yongsun's shared room, watching the older woman find a comfortable sleeping position on the couch that was obviously way too small for her.

 

"I'm not mad at you." Yongsun pulled the covers down, her makeup-free face sparkle under the moonlit living room.

 

"Then why didn't you talk to me since that petty quarrel we had in the waiting room?" 

 

Yongsun sat up, her messy hair getting in the way of her face but she didn't care one bit. "Fine, I'm mad at you. I'm mad that you don't know how to take care of yourself, I'm mad that you always make me worry about you, I'm mad at a lot of things but I'm mad at myself the most. That what you want to hear? Go back in, Byulyi."

 

Byulyi kneeled on the floor, "I'm sorry that I made you worry, unnie. I don't let anything hold me back and I know sometimes it's frustrating."

 

"I worry about you all the time, Byul. But I don't say it because I know you don't like it when people worry about you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter