breathe

get you the moon (drabbles)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byulyi sighed when Yongsun wouldn't stop crying. They had a big fight, their biggest fight yet, and Byulyi said something horrible out of anger. She's regretting it big time, but it was more important for her to get the older woman to stop crying first. Wheein and Hyejin were both worried about their unnies, but Byulyi reassured them that nothing was going to happen to them.

 

"Unnie, stop crying." Byulyi sat by Yongsun and wrapped her arms around her shoulders.

 

"How... H-how, how...Can I s-stop w-when-" Yongsun was crying harder and part of Byulyi was regretting ever opening .

 

"Okay, unnie, just breathe. I'm here, okay? You're okay, so just breathe."

 

"How can I breathe when you're leaving me?!" Yongsun slapped Byulyi's hand away and moved away from the younger woman.

 

"I'm not leaving you, unnie, ever. I was just angry, those were angry words, okay? I don't mean them. I will never break up with you."

 

"But you sounded so serious! I know you're going to break up with me, Byul. I know it. You can't handle me anymore."

 

"I'm the only person in this life who can handle you, Kim Yongsun. I'm not leaving you."

 

"Okay." 

 

"I'm sorry." Byulyi placed a kiss on the top of Yongsun's head and the older woman slowly stopped crying.

 

Byulyi pulled the older woman in for a kiss when they finally met eyes. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter