snoring

get you the moon (drabbles)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byulyi stretched an arm across the bed, wanting to hold Yongsun, but was met with an empty bed when she opened her eyes. Byulyi got up, putting on a jacket before getting out of the room.

 

Walking along the hallway, Byulyi heard laughters coming from the living room. As she walked closer, she saw Yongsun and Hyejin having breakfast. Their laughters ceased when they realised they've been busted. Hyejin cleared , "Um-ow, my stomach hurts." Hyejin got up in a jiffy, but Byulyi's gaze was still on them, "Byulyi unnie, I just want you to know that none of this is my idea." 

 

Hyejin ran to the bathroom and before she did, she whispered a good luck to Yongsun who was currently in the ter.

 

Byulyi looked at the coffee table spread with food. Almost everything had been cleared out, and before Byulyi could say anything, an alarm went off. Yongsun's eyes widened, and she stretched her entire body across the table just to stop the alarm.

 

Yongsun gulped.

 

Byulyi stared.

 

"Why did your alarm go off at this timing? We don't need to wake up until another half hour."

 

Again, Yongsun gulped.

 

Yongsun laughed.

 

"Yeah, about that-"

 

“Hey! Did you and Hyejin finished everything without me?! Oh- hey, Byulyi unnie! You joined them for breakfast this morning? See! I told you, Yongsun unnie, Byulyi unnie would understand that you wake up an hour earlier just to have breakfast because you couldn’t sleep since she snores so loud! Everything worked out!” 

 

Yongsun couldn’t understand why Wheein was extra chirpy that morning. This girl spilled all the freaking beans and Yongsun didn’t know how to give an explanation.

 

“Nothing worked out, Wheepup. Byulyi literally busted me and Hyejin this morning. I was going to explain to her but you spilled everything.” Yongsun said with a smile that made Wheein nervous.

 

The youngest of the trio chuckled nervously. 

 

“Right- About that, you know, I’m just going to see what Hyejin is doing.”

 

“She’s in the bathroom!” Yongsun yelled as Wheein disappeared into the corners of the hallway.

 

“Yeah I’ll just join her in there!”

 

Byulyi crossed her arms, clearly waiting for Yongsun to say something, but when the older woman didn’t, Byulyi let out a laughter.

 

“Okay, first, I do not snore!” 

 

Yongsun scoffed, “Uh, yeah you kinda do... Quite loudly.”

 

Byulyi was angry and hurt and embarrassed and sorry all at the same time.

 

She was angry that Yongsun had to lie to her.

 

She was hurt that Yongsun didn’t tell her the truth.

 

She was embarrassed that she snores. 

 

She was sorry that Yongsun had to go through all that just so she wouldn’t hurt her feelings. 

 

“Unnie, so did you te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter