lovesick

get you the moon (drabbles)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byulyi had been spending the past twenty minutes in the toilet, she had diarrhoea all morning and she was convinced she was going to spend the whole day on the toilet bowl. Byulyi's girlfriend, Yongsun, couldn't stay home with her because she had to work on her newspaper column. At times like this, she hated Yongsun for being a journalist. Which is why her sister Seulgi said she'd bring medicine and porridge over to her apartment because her girlfriend couldn't.

 

Seulgi let herself in as Byulyi told her she'd left the door open. She didn't have the energy to even walk to the door, which the younger woman thought Byulyi was exaggerating.

 

"Unnie?"

 

"Toilet!" 

 

Seulgi set the medicines and porridge on the dining table.

 

"You can't be serious, unnie."

 

"Do I look like I'm bluffing?" Byulyi was lying in the bathtub, her face as white as a sheet.

 

Seulgi felt bad for a moment that she didn't believe Byulyi was this sick. She quickly helped her sister out of the bathtub and into her bedroom. Seulgi tucked Byulyi in bed and went to grab the medicines and porridge.

 

"Here, have some porridge and then take these medicines."

 

"I hate that green pill." Byulyi watched as Seulgi blew on the porridge before bringing it to .

 

"Yeah, well, I hate babysitting you, but here we are."

 

Byulyi rolled her eyes at her younger sister. They'd always been like this for as long as they can remember. But that's okay for them because at the end of the day, they always come back to each other.

 

When Byulyi finished her porridge and took her medicines, Seulgi made her take a nap. The younger woman had wanted to stay with her sister until Yongsun returned, but Byulyi told her Yongsun won't come back until at least midnight.

 

"I'll be fine, I took medicines. I'll be as good as new when I wake up. I know you have a lot of school work, so go home. Tell mom and dad I said hi."

 

"Fine, but call me if you feel sick again."

 

"And what? You'll travel here from Bucheon?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Don't be silly. I'll be fine." 

 

Seulgi finally left Byulyi's apartment after making sure her sister

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter