seventy-three

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

Posted to jiminarchiveby digitalgal_09

Recap of model Park Jimin's live.

Park Jimin talked about the situation regarding model Kim Seokjin. The two models are both signed with the company Moonlight.e and previously had a friendship until Park Jimin unfollowed Kim Seokjin on all sns platforms.

Despite being very early into his career, Seokjin has many scandals. The one that threw the young model into the limelight was his cheating scandal with Suga from BTS and soloist Jeon Jungkook. It's been confirmed by the men themselves that this did in fact happen leading to Suga and Seokjin's break up.

Most recently Seokjin has found himself in heat again now since sources have come out and revealed the model's bullying past in highschool leading to another student's death.Here's what Jimin had to say about the situation and fellow model Seokjin:

"A while back during the cheating scandal Jungkook and Seokjin had a thing, but Jin was with Yoongi at the time... They actually took a break because of lack of trust."

"They got back together shortly and then Jin cheated on Yoongi again with Taehyung... The situation was odd... Taehyung hated Seokjin, and I mean hated. each other. They weren't close, they didn't start becoming close until Yoongi and Jin's break."

And in regards to the bullying scandal:

"Honestly, we hadn't known much about Seokjin or his life before befriending him... He was kind so we didn't think much. but he confirmed it himself  a kid he picked on in high school committed suicide. I can only assume he tried to keep it all a secret ,but life will bite you in the like that."

Replies

mothgurlz

Just goes to show we need to stop making people famous just because they're pretty...

1k likes | 338 dislikes

jiminiedo

Seokjin is a sick person honestly...

36 likes | 12 dislikes

bby_blu

Jimin is an attention seeker I'm not surprised he'd go about it like this

4 likes | 34 dislikes

catgirly

nothing has been proven.

200 likes | 1973k dislikes

Load all 2353 replies

_thatparkjimin_

vantae: Jimin have you ing lost your mind?