eighteen

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

"Baby wake up." Jin hears someone call out to him as they push back the blanket covering him. He opens his eyes the sunlight peeking through the curtain hits his brown eyes, and he sits up seeing his boyfriend in front of him smiling lovingly.

"What happened?" Jin questions groggily rubbing his eyes. "Jimin is downstairs. You have to get ready to meet with the agency remember?" Yoongi explains brushing the younger's hair back.

Jin nods scratching the side of his neck as he slides off the bed with his blanket covering him. "I'll get ready now. You can go downstairs with Jimin hyung," he yawns stretching, letting the blanket slide off his back.

"You sure?" Yoongi questions scrunching up his nose as Jin nods sleepily. "Don't fall asleep on us," Yoongi warns.

"I won't just go," Jin laughs rolling his eyes as he shoos Yoongi away and Yoongi walks out of the room with a pout.

Jin makes his way to the restroom and hurriedly gets ready before darting back to his room. He grabs a random outfit and heads downstairs to see the two.

The moment Jimin and Jin locked eyes a smile lit up their faces as they both ran to each other, arms wide.

"He's so handsome," Jimin coos as he pulls away from their hug. "What are you dating Yoongi?" He teases nudging the older with his elbow.

"Shut up," Yoongi hisses, Jimin backs away from the older with a grin. "You're the cutest. They're going to love you. Alright, let's go!" Jimin cheers, pulling Jin's hand.

"Without breakfast?" Jin questions with a pout. Jimin turns back around and chuckles. "Get used to it," the older mumbles under his breath before tugging his friend.

 

The second, Jin stepped into the building his eyes were wide as saucers as he looked around. The tall glass building was modern and sleek with hints of black white, and blues splashed around inside.

Jimin leads the wowed younger with a hand on his back throughout the place until they got to the meeting room.

"You got this baby," Yoongi whispers pecking the younger's lips.

Jin nods and takes a deep breath as he walks into the office room with Jimin who holds his hand. "You must be Seokjin," Mr. Kang says with a smile as he holds his hand out.

"Yes, hello it's so nice to meet you, sir!" Jin beams shaking the older man's hand.

"Have a seat," Mr.Kang instructs, and the boys quickly sit down. "I want you here at Moonlight.e. You have the look and the perfect height, I don't even think test shots are necessary. Jimin you did a good job with this one," the man compliments.

"Thank you, sir!" Jimin beams.

The man lets out a sigh, folding his hands against the table and Jin eyes his friend nervously. "I want to sign you. I think you'll do great here," Mr. Kang states with a smirk,

Jin chuckles in disbelief as a smile lights up his face. "Seriously?" Jin questions and the man nods sliding over the contract with a pen. "You can read through it and sign if you want. I hope you choose to sign with us.

"Jimin grabs the contract and reads through it before the younger signs anything. He would hate for Jin to be in anything he can't get out of later. "This is fine. You can sign, and we work together!" Jimin says excitedly, handing over the contract to the younger.

Jin signs his name on all the dotted lines before handing it to the man with a bright smile. "Welcome to Moonlight.e," The man says holding out his hand and Jin stands up shaking it eagerly.

The two say thank you one last time to the older before walking out of his office into the hallway with Yoongi. Yoongi quickly stands up once he sees the two. "What happened?" he questions.

"I'm now a model under Moonlight.e," Jin beams and the older quickly pulls him into a hug. "Is this the best day of my life? I think it just might be."