fifty

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

The bright lights in the room burn his sensitive eyes as he blinks them open slowly letting them adjust to the new place. He sits up, taking in the room. A hospital?

He looks down to see the hospital band on him and a hospital gown. He begins to understand what happened as he notices the IV in his arm.

There's a soft knock at the door before s doctor walks in making the younger lookup. "Great, you're awake," the doctor smiles, walking towards his bed. "How do you feel?"

"Good?" Jin says as if its a question. He's not too sure himself.

"Do you remember what happened?" He questions. Jin shakes his head, "You passed out," the doctor informs. "Have you been eating well recently?"

"Um well," Jin mutters looking down. "No, not really."

"It's hard, but you have to try this could have been a lot worse," The older tells him. Jin sighs, leaning back as the doctor walks to leave the room. "Hey, kid," He calls out. "It'll get better, ok? You have some visitors that want to see you."

As the doctor walks out, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin rush in panicked as they run to the younger side.

"Jin are you okay?"

"What happened?"

"What did the doctor say?"

"Will you be alright?"

Jin mentally groans as they bombard him with questions left and right, yet he gives them a weak smile instead. He knows they're just worried,"Guys one at a time, please. I'm ok, I just passed out, the doctor told me I should eat more, and yes hyung I will be alright," he answers in order.

"Oh I was so worried," Jimin sighs sitting back in one of the chairs on the side of Jin's bed.

Jin chuckles, shaking his head. "Everythings good now," he assures.

"Yoongi cried on his way to the hospital," Hoseok snorts.

Jin turns to look at the older, "Did he?" Jin teases more shocked if anything he didn't expect Yoongi to even come after what happened.

"Of course I care about you," Yoongi shrugs.

Jin giggles happily, grabbing the Yoongi's hand, "I care about you as well," he replies, intertwining his fingers with the older's. Yoongi gives him a warning look, but the younger shrugs, "Not off-limits remember?"

"Jinnie, I need a hug," Jimin interrupts pushing between the two.

"I need one too!" Hoseok pouts.

"Hug each other," the younger groans gaining pouts from the two. "Fine come here you big babies," he mutters, opening his arms wide.

Jimin and Hoseok immediately hug him, "Yoongi and Namjoon join the group hug now," Jin orders and the two hesitantly join.

"I'm glad you're ok Jin," Namjoon tells the younger as they break apart.

"Yeah me too."