eleven

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

There's a loud knock at the door causing Jungkook to jump up in shock. He looks through the peephole of his door to see Yoongi standing there with a scowl on his face and his arms crossed against his chest. The older bangs on the door louder startling Jungkook once again. He takes a deep breath bracing himself for what might happen.

Jungkook opens the door with a bright smile and Yoongi stares the male up and down. "Hi- oh okay, yeah that's fine too," Jungkook mutters as Yoongi pushes pass him. The younger closes the door and follows the male into the living room to see him sitting there with one leg crossed over the other, staring Jungkook down.

Jungkook musters up a smile and sits across from the older. "Hyung, we need to talk about Jin," He says softly not wanting to provoke the male.

The last time Jungkook was on Yoongi's wrong side the younger locked in a bathroom for a week with nothing but a box of crackers and a thin blanket. He learned to never with his hyung again.

"What are your feelings for Jin?" Yoongi questions, crossing his arms over his chest. "You like him don't you?" The older questions again and Jungkook eyes widen, as he shakes his head.

"We're just friends," Jungkook reassures with a smile.

Yoongi eyes the younger with a smirk on his face, "Is that so?" He questions, and the male nods. "So you wouldn't mind if I asked him out? He's such a pretty boy. I would love to have a night with him," the older chuckles and the smile drops off of Jungkook's face.

Jungkook looks down at the ground letting out a soft chuckle in disbelief. "As he would ever let someone like you touch him," Jungkook mutters under his breath.

"The did you just say?" Yoongi snarls and the younger looks up at his hyung with a fake smile is plastered across his face.

"Nothing hyung," the younger lies. "Isn't Jin a little too young for you?"

"His birthday is coming up soon," Yoongi shrugs and Jungkook can feel his jealousy rise. They've only met once, and Yoongi knows more about Jin.

Jungkook sighs biting the inside of his cheek before mustering up a smile. "And how do you know that?" He questions.

"Well, let's just say Seokjinnie is my special friend," Yoongi smiles but the younger can see the lust in his eyes as he talks about the younger.

"Seokjinnie?" Jungkook questions with a glare.

"Yes. That's my pet name for him," the older smirks. Jungkook can feel his blood boil as Yoongi talks about the boy. "He calls me Yoongichii. Isn't he just adorable?"

"The cutest," the younger mutters staring down at the ground.

Jungkook hears Yoongi let out a chuckle and he can't help but roll his eyes. "You don't mind me going out with him right?" The older asks.

Jungkook looks up at him with a smile shaking his head. "No not at all," He lies.

"Alright, I'll be going now. Thank you Jungkook." Yoongi gets up from the couch, Jungkook can't help but glare at the older as he makes his way out.

The door closes with a click and Jungkook throws his head back against the chair letting out a sigh.

Jungkook has eyes for Taehyung and Taehyung only. Jin is a gorgeous and sweet boy but, Taehyung is his first love. He will not ruin what they have over some boy.

He can't seem to understand why he can feel his anger rises when Yoongi talks about being with the younger. He shouldn't be jealous he has a boyfriend, but goddamn is he pissed.

 

love.ksj

jeon.jeon: stop telling random guys your birthday!

love.ksj: huh?

jeon.jeon: its not safe to give your information out to anyone. just trust hyung for now on

jeon.jeon: you have to be more careful Jinnie

love.ksj: lol hyung you're so random but I'll be more careful dw!

jeon.jeon: you promise?

love.ksj: I promiseee

jeon.jeon: alright goodnight Jinnie ❤

love.ksj: goodnight Kookie hyung~ 💕

 

Kookie? Kookie.

Yoongi 1, Jungkook 1.