sixty

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

"Jinnie baby, are you sure you'll be fine alone?" Taehyung questions worry shown through his voice.

The younger nods as he makes his way to the door, the couple follows after like two doting parents. "I've been a bother enough to you guys, it's best I go home," he says with a shrug.

Jungkook shakes his head, "You're not a bother, Jinnie. Take care of yourself, okay?"

"We'll be here if you need us," Taehyung chimes in.

Seokjin's phone rings and he glances at the two before answering, "Thank you," he murmurs, before hanging up. "That's my ride I have to go now goodnight," Jin bows before leaving.

"Goodnight Jin," The couple calls after the younger who turns around and smiles before disappearing down the hall.

Taehyung turns to Jungkook with a pout, "You think he's gonna be alright?"

The younger nods, "Yeah, he's a strong kid," he replies.

"Kid," Taehyung chuckles. "Jungkook, we need to talk."

↠↞

"Yoongi's support team is here!" Jimin cheers as he pushes open the door to Yoongi's apartment.

Hoseok and Namjoon greet the older as Jimin runs up and hugs him tightly, "Thanks for coming I honestly don't know what to do with myself," Yoongi whispers.

"I still don't understand why he broke up with you in the worst way," Hoseok says as he glares at the ground.

The male shrugs, "If I know, but I need to get my things from his house," He sighs. The three look over at him, eyebrows furrowed.

"Right now?" Hoseok questions, "Hyung I don't think that's the best-"

"He's with Taehyung and Jungkook, it'll be better to do it now, at least I won't have to face him," Yoongi reasons.

Jimin shakes his head and chuckles, "Still with the guy he cheated on you with? The audacity of that little God I could just beat-"

Namjoon eyes widen, "Jimin!" he scolds.

"What? Am I wrong? What he did was ed up, he hurt Yoongi hyung," the younger scoffs.

"Still that doesn't mean-"

"He kinda deserves-"

"No, he doesn't!"

"Jin is still young, he's gonna do some ed up , we all have. I hope he learns from this rather than regret it," Yoongi says with sincerity, making the boys quiet down.

"Alrighty, let's go?" Namjoon asks, breaking the silence in the room.

"Yeah."

Yoongi pulls up in front of Jin's apartment and looks up at the tall building with a sigh. "Hyung, do you need help bringing anything down?" Namjoon asks.

The older shakes his head, "Nah, I'm just grabbing a couple of things I'll be in and out," he replies before stepping out the car.

He walks into the building with a sad smile as he strolls over to the elevator, clicking the button for the 14th floor. Yoongi saunters out the doors with Jin's key as he walks to the younger's opened door. He strolls in frowning once he notices shoes messily left at the door, he quietly steps into the kitchen, grabbing a knife.

"Who's there?" A voice calls out. A man steps into the room with a bat in hand, flicking on the lights.

"Jinnie?" Yoongi questions, dropping the knife in his hand.

"Yoongi?"