sixty-one

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

"Who's there?" A voice calls out. A man steps into the room with a bat in hand, flicking on the lights.

"Jinnie?" Yoongi questions, dropping the knife in his hand.

"Yoongi?" Jin says as he steps into the kitchen, the older instantly notices he's been crying. "Oh, Yoongi-ssi, what are you doing here?"

The older raises an eyebrow slightly hurt by the sudden formality. Just a week ago, Jin was calling him baby and holding him tight, but now its as if they never had anything to do with each other. It's scarily funny how quickly you can become a stranger, even with the people who "loved" you the most.

"You're here for your things, right?" Jin questions, and the male nods. "I put it away for you. Let me go get it for you."

The door flies open, and the two whip their heads towards Jimin, "Hyungie, you said you'd be right out what's taking you so long?' Jimin whines as he makes his way into the apartment. "Oh, you're here."

Yoongi takes notice of Jimin's tone and shoots a glare at the male, "It's his house."

"Hi, Hyung," Seokjin says, smiling brightly, but the scowl the other gives him completely wipes the smile off his face.

Jimin scoffs and turns to Yoongi, "Hyung, can you please hurry up? We really want to get barbeque," he whines, ignoring the younger.

"I-I'll go get your things," Jin stutters, stunned by the sudden cold shoulder, this is the first Jimin has ever treated him like that.

"Please be quick. A lot of Yoongi hyung's valuable time was and is still being wasted, its the least you could do, yeah?" The male replies coldly, and Seokjin walks back to his room, stunned.

"Jimin!" Yoongi scolds.

"What did I do?" Jimin asks, sweetly faking innocence.

Yoongi shakes his head in disappointment, "When I told you guys Jin and I broke up, I never wanted you to treat him any differently. He's just as much your friend as I am to you. I want you to apologize to him, please," the older sighs.

"Fine," Jimin huffs, crossing his arms against his chest.

Seokjin staggers into the kitchen, struggling with a large box in his arms, Yoongi is swift to run over and help take it from the younger's shaky grasp.

"Thank you, goodnight Jin, I'll be going to the car Jimin," Yoongi says, giving Jimin one last look before exiting out the door.

Jimin looks over his shoulder and lets out a sigh once he hears the door close shut, "Look Jin-"

"You don't have to apologize," Seokjin mutters, and Jimin looks up at him.

Jimin eyes narrow as he stares the younger down, "Good because I wasn't going to."

↠↞

"Kid," Taehyung chuckles. "Jungkook, we need to talk," the male states sitting on the arm of the couch as the younger walks back into the living room with a drink in hand.

"Wow, so serious," The younger teases plopping down on the couch.

"I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I think we should break up," Taehyung says, glancing over at the younger.

Jungkook frowns before breaking into a smile, "Disappointed but not surprised. What did I do wrong this month?" the male chuckles.

This was a common thing with Taehyung and him, they break up, , get back together, and then repeat. Neither of them has the guts to be over despite being two toxic messes who brings out the absolute worst in each other, for years that's all they've ever known.

"Jin-"

"No, that's what you did," the younger partially jokes with a bitter smile.

The older rolls his eyes in response, "Jesus ing christ! Can you be serious for once?" Taehyung scoffs. "You have feel-"

Jungkook shakes his head in disbelief, "Not this bull again-"

"You have feelings for him," Taehyung continues.

Jungkook places his drink on the coffee table, and leans back letting out a sigh, "Jin is nothing but a friend, how many ing times do I need to say that?" he questions tousling his hair in frustration.

"Why can't you just be honest with yourself?"

"Ok, if I was ing in love with him, and you apparently know that so damn well, why did you him?" The younger retorts.

"I was drunk!"

"Drunk? That always seems to be your excuse for every ing thing, maybe you should stop drinking, ever thought of that?" Jungkook snarkily replies with a smirk across his face.

" you."

"Save that for Seokjinnie."

The older's eyes narrow, "You're such an , how dare you sit here and-"

"Let's not forget Dongwon, Bogum, Dohun, Jaehyun-"

Taehyung laughs, unable to believe what he was hearing, is he really using that against him?

"Oh really, that's how you wanna be? Chaeyoung, Sora, Hyeyoung, Sungwoo, and even ing Jimin! Don't try to play innocent, I'm not the only one who ed up, but at least it was a drunken mistake rather than a ty revenge plan!"

The moment the words leave his mouth, he regrets it, from the hurt look on the younger's face. " you," Jungkook seethes.

"Kook, we don't love each other granted I'm not sure if we ever did, but you were my best friend before this ed up relationship. We've hurt each other, me more than you and I'm sorry, but Jungkook I need to let you go, I can't do this anymore."

Jungkook bites the inside of his cheek, "So this is it?" he questions as he stands up from the couch.

"I'm sorry," Taehyung mutters.

"So am I." And with that, Jungkook leaves the apartment, letting the door close behind him with a slam.