forty-one

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

637,829 likes

j_97.95 
text messages between Jungkook and Jin

View all 98,765 comments

bts.btsstan ok? people interact with their friends differently...

rm238 i too call my best friend babe and baby

fakestan01 yeah sure Jin is a homewrecking but do you see how fine he is???

jeonsidehoe @fakestan01 tbh i don't even blame Jungkook and Yoongi 😩👌

bangtanswhore @j_97.95 can you please send me that picture he looks 😤👌👌👌

seokjinniestan @bangtanswhore omg right??? 

↠↞

Jin laid in bed, staring at the ceiling when Yoongi came from the bathroom, toothbrush in hand. "Did you see what they posted today?" He questioned.

Jin nods, "Text messages but you know how Jungkook is-"

"Do I?" Yoongi scoffs. Shutting his eyes, he lets out a sigh, "Please, Yoongi I don't want to argue tonight," he mutters.

The older lets out a hum, before returning to the bathroom. Jin hears the water run once more, and then shut off. He listens to Yoongi walk back to their room before turning off the lights and lying next to him.

"There are just more rumors about you and Jungkook," Yoongi murmurs.

"Keyword rumors," Jin mumbles as he turns to face the older. "This is ridiculous Yoongi. You know me. You know how much I love you."

"I do, I do," He mutters petting the younger's hair.

Jin can't help but melt into the male's touch, "Can you please hold me?" The older hums, wrapping his arm around Jin who instantly snuggles into him. "We've been arguing so much I was convinced you hate me," Jin murmurs into his boyfriend's chest.

"I could never baby," Yoongi assures "I'm just jealous. You and Jungkook together is just something else, I guess all these rumors make me realize you are better off with him than me," he confesses.

It breaks Jin apart a little. He thought the rumors were just affected him, but he never thought once about how his boyfriend was feeling.

"Are you dumb, or are you dumb? Yoongi you're my first love, the only person I ever think about being with right now. Of course, we'll break apart, eventually, but for now-"

"But for now?" Yoongi questions.

"I want no one but you."