thirty

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

The boys looked around Jungkook's apartment in awe as they placed down boxes of decorations and bags of groceries. His home had a sleek and modern design.

"Jungkook lives here?" Jimin questions in shock. Its a lot different then what they were expecting.

"It's so mature and sophisticated, so single rich CEO in his thirties, so unlike Jungkook," Namjoon comments as he, slides off his shoes before stepping into the living room.

Hoseok lets out a chuckle as nodding his head in agreement. "Right what happened to emo Jungkookie?" He pouts remembering their original maknae is all grown up now.

Jin's eyebrows perk up as he watches the group. The boys are all friends so surely they must visit each other during their breaks how come they've never been in Jungkook's home?

"You guys have never been here before?" Jin questions, the boys shake their heads in response. "Then how did we get in?"

Yoongi smiles at his boyfriend before pulling a pair of keys out his pocket. "I borrowed these off of Kook," he says reassuringly.

Jin lets out a sigh of relief, for a moment there he thought Yoongi-

"As in borrowed he means stole off of Jungkook," Hoseok chimes in and Yoongi shrugs with a grin on his face.

Jin whispers a small oh concerned that he's just now finding out that his boyfriend knows how to pickpockets. He shakes his head and kicks off his shoes, grabbing the bags of groceries before strutting off to the kitchen.

"Ok boys!" Jimin claps to get the three's attention. "We have to get everything ready before Taehyung and Jungkook come back."

The boys let out groans as Jimin orders them around. "Namjoon you're tall hang up the streamers. Hobi you can help him," Jimin orders before turning to Yoongi. "Balloon duty with Jiminie!"

Jimin holds up the bag of balloons giving the older a cute grin. Yoongi rolls his snatching one form the younger and disappears into the kitchen with his boyfriend.

"And then there was one," Jimin whispers to himself with a pout. "Hyung sit with me!"