sixty-nine

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

To think Seokjin thought the hate he was getting before was bad. It's nothing compared to now.

The company released a statement saying it was all just rumors, but it didn't matter. This was the last straw, making him believe people just wanted a new reason to hate on him or cancel him, and they finally got it. He was being bombarded with scary amounts of hate and death threats daily.

It's kinda funny. The ones that are so against bullying turned into the bullies themselves.

He had to turn off his comments so everything speculates that he's guilty because why would someone innocent turn off their replies?

The hate was too much. People going as far as going into his friends comment sections to talk about him. Any videos or articles about him were flooded with hate.

Seokjin was spammed with texts from his friends checking up on him daily. Something like this is a lot for someone so young to handle on their own.

Taehyung and Yoongi were on full defense, snapping back at anyone who made rude comments about the younger. The two even promised to they'll have a little talk with Namjoon, to which Jin begged them not to.

Isn't this what he wanted? For everyone to know the truth about what he did? Even though Hoseok forgives him, he can't bring himself to forgive himself.

To him, he deserves it all.

 

Always happy and smiling, that's Jung Hoseok.

The proclaimed happy virus of the group. Hoseok is always positive and looks on the brighter side of things. There isn't a day you wouldn't see a smile on his face.

He's been limited to this one thing his whole career. It's as if he isn't allowed to show any emotions that mimicks sadness or anger. Today he is at his last thread. He's tired and fed up.

He wanted to express himself more, and Namjoon gave him an emotion he's never felt before. Hatred.

He didn't want revenge. He didn't want to avenge his dead brother. He wanted to cry, to scream, to mourn anything but be forced to smile.

He let the younger steep him lower and lower into bitterness and hatred towards himself and everyone around him. That's not the person he wanted to be. He did not want revenge.

Namjoon was pulling all the strings or tugging, he would say, forcing Hoseok to bend to his will. If Namjoon said something, there was no room for arguing. He just couldn't decline. He doesn't have a choice because, like all the others, he was being blackmailed.

It had been a week since Namjoon posted about Seokjin. Everyone was shocked and unsure of how they were going to clear his name Hoseok knew he could put an end to it and Namjoon... or at least attempt to.

Hoseok stood outside the younger's door, banging and banging on the wood. "Open the ing door, Namjoon!" he shouted, his voice hoarse.

The door finally flew open, and the taller male stood there leaning against the frame. "You look like ," he chuckled, nodding at the older who's eyes were puffy with a red nose.

Hoseok glared and shoved past the male into the apartment. Namjoon rolled his eyes and shut the door turning to the older who stood in the middle of the living room, his arms crossed.

"What's your problem?"

"What's my problem?" Hoseok mocked incredulously. "What the is your problem? I didn't want revenge, you know this everyone is taking a piss at Jin right now-"

"He deserves it, are you forgetting-"

Hoseok huffs and yells, "Forgetting what?! Jin is innocent Namjoon. He's ing innocent be had nothing to do with Hanbin."

The younger's eyes darkened," Who told you that?" He questioned lowly.

"Jin."

"And you believe him?" Namjoon retorts cocking an eyebrow.

Hoseok closes his eyes, rubbing his temple before looking back at the younger. "I want out," He sighs," I want out of all this bull."

Namjoon scoffs, shaking his head in disbelief, "Fine."

"Fine?" Hoseok questions.

The younger shrugs, "Who am I to stop you?"

Hoseok eyes the male as he walks past him shoving into him on his way out until he feels a hand grab his wrist. He pulls himself out of the younger's grip keeping his back the male.

"Don't forget you're not Mr. innocent in all of this, Hoseok. You're just as bad as me," the younger comments teasing, sending chills down Hoseok's spine.

Hoseok leaves the apartment, letting the door slam behind him as he runs to his car. He sinks into the seat and shuts his eyes with a sigh before pulling out his phone.

He needs to come clean to the group. They need a plan. Namjoon has always been ten steps ahead, but Hoseok was with him the whole way.