thirty-two

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

"Surprise!" They yell making him jump slightly. Jungkook chuckles placing a hand on his chest as he slips off his shoes and strolls towards them with tears b his eyes and a bright smile.

They all pull him in for a hug rubbing his back as Jin walks in with the cake he made. "I now know how you felt Jinnie," Jungkook giggles wiping the tears off his cheeks.

"Ah, why am I crying?" He questions chuckling to himself. "Thank you, guys. You planned this for me?" He asks looking around with a grin at the star decorations the lopsided banner saying "we're proud of you Kookie" hanging from a wall.

"We didn't get you a gift or anything, but Jin made an amazing dinner," Jimin tells the younger pulling him towards the dining room.

Jungkook's down to see a bunch of dishes on the table, (a lot of them being his favorite as well) he's amazed not by the amount of food but the fact he has food in his house at all.

"When did I have food in my house?" He questions but then gasps realizing something else. "How did you get into my house?"

Yoongi throws Jungkook his keys and the male looks shocked as he catches them. "Wow, you thief. You'll be hearing from my lawyer," Jungkook deadpans.

Jimin glares at the male whacking him on the back of the head. "We planned you a party, so all of you shut, sit, and eat." And with that, all the boys sat down almost instantly. 
 

Somehow they managed to eat all of the food mainly Jungkook and Jin. Except they didn't just eat the food. They inhaled it.

The boys were all doing their own thing after being worn out from the intense dance party to Baby Shark. Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin sat together watching Hoseok and Taehyung play rock paper scissors.

"Rock paper scissors say shoot!" They yell, throwing their hands out to see they both picked scissors. "Stop picking scissors!" Hoseok whines, jabbing Taehyung's shoulder.

"Fine we'll both pick something different this time," Taehyung says with confidence.

Rock, paper scissors shoot and they look down to see they both picked scissors once again. "!"

"Why are we friends with them again?" Namjoon questions, unable to take his eyes off the two.

"The company forced us," Yoongi shrugs gaining snickers from the other two. Jin sits up from the couch and Yoongi grabs onto his wrist. "Where are you going?"

Jin smiles softly as he wriggles his wrist out of the other's grasp and presses a kiss on Yoongi's cheek. "I'm going to go to the balcony to get some air," Jin answers stepping away but Yoongi tugs at his shirt.

Yoongi starts to sit up, and Jin pushes him back down gently. "Let me come with you," Yoongi says with a pout.

"Stay here it will only be for a minute I'll be fine," Jin reassures, bending down to kiss his boyfriend's lips. Yoongi deepens the kiss, making Jin smile and as he pulls away, he brushes back the older's hair softly before strolling away.

The moment he stepped into the balcony he was in awe. The city looks so small, yet beautiful from up there and the stars remain in the sky despite the bright lights. He turns to his left, seeing someone standing there and notices it's Jungkook. He grins at the older who doesn't notice him and slides closer.

"Taehyung I told you-you can-" Jungkook pauses when he notices it isn't his boyfriend but instead Jin. The younger smile up at him, and he smiles back too. "Hey, Jin"

"Hi hyung," Jin giggles, making Jungkook's stomach feel funny. There go those butterflies again. "I can't believe you're going on tour already."

"I know, I still want you to come," Jungkook sighs looking away from the younger.

"I know, but I work the night of your concert. I want to go too." That makes Jungkook smile, knowing that Jin is still a fan of his.

"I'm sorry I didn't get you a present," Jin blurts suddenly, and Jungkook looks over at him.Jungkook feels that bubbly and airy feeling in his stomach again when he looks at the gorgeous boy.

"It's fine," Jungkook mutters. "Can you do something for me?"

"Sure. What?" The younger asks looking up at Jungkook.

"Let me kiss you," he says without thinking. Jin stays silent staring at the older in disbelief. Jungkook looks over at him and gives him a smile before leaning closer to the younger.

His brain is screaming at him to stop, but the heart wants what it whats. The two hear the balcony door open and jump away from each other. Jungkook keeps eyes towards the city below him as Jin turns around to see Yoongi standing by the door.

"Seokjin let's go," he older growls, Jin turns and looks over at Jungkook who nods him over. "I'm not telling you twice."

Jin nods and hesitantly walks towards his boyfriend who grabs him by his waist. "What the were you doing with him?" Yoongi whispers in the male's ear.

"I'm so sorry," Jin whispers back. Yoongi let's out a scoff keeping a hand on his boyfriends back as they walk out the building and to Yoongi's car. "We'll see when we get home, huh."