twenty

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

Jin walks into the shooting room in complete awe, other models pass by him and bows at the group walking pass him before making his way to the photographer.

The man spots Jin standing off to the side and waves the shy boy over. "Kim Seokjin its a pleasure to meet you our newest model," Mr. Jung greets with a bright smile.

"Same to you sir! I'll try my very hardest to do my best today!" Jin beams.

A taller male with glasses jogs towards the two with a clipboard. "Uh, Mr. Jung sir!" He huffs out.

Mr. Jung rolls his eyes before turning to look at the male. "Yes, Jen?"

"My name is Ken-nevermind they need him at hair and make-up now, you still have to set up," Ken informs reading off the clipboard.

Mr. Jung let's out a loud sigh. "Alright, Kim can you please take Jin there? Thank you so much!" The older fakes a smile before walking away from the two.

"My name is Ken!" The boy calls after the older man who ignores him. "My name is Ken. I'm Mr. Jung's assistant-well more like everyone's assistant but mainly his," Ken chuckles as he walks beside Jin.

"I'm Kim Seok-"

"Oh, I know!" Ken interrupts but covers his mouth and quickly apologizes. "What I mean is everyone here knows you. The boy that's so beautiful he walked in and was just signed."

There's a faint blush on Jin's cheeks as he shakes his head shyly. "I owe it all to Jimin hyung," he mutters fiddling with his fingers.

Ken perks up and looks at Jin with a grin, "Oh right, you're friends with Park Jimin, and you're dating Bangtan's Suga." Jin nods the blush still lingering on his cheeks. "What a lucky life you live."

"I guess you could say that," Jin chuckles.

Ken smiles at the younger before opening the door for Jin. They walk into the dressing room and all stylists the greet Jin with bright smiles, as one of them lead him to a chair.

"Good luck today. You're going to do great," Ken says placing a hand on the younger's shoulder.

"Thank you hyung!" Jin beams, feeling the hand slide off his shoulder, he watches Ken leave out the room with one last smile. 

↠↞

A

fter the shoot, Jin heads straight home despite his co-workers asking him to come with them dinner he was too tired to function. He unlocks his front door and steps into the living room turning on the lights to see Yoongi sleeping on the couch. A smile creeps onto his face as he stares down at the older creepily. Yoongi peaks an eye open before sitting up in shock.

"You're back. Why didn't you call me? I was supposed to pick you up!" The older questions.

"I had a feeling you would be tired," Jin shrugs earning an eye roll from the older.

"Still it was your first day, I wanted to pick you up. How did you get home?" Yoongi questions.

"Bus," Jin answers. "You're a famous model now dummy you can't do that anymore." Jin let's out a chuckle walking into the kitchen with the older follow behind with a pout.

"I'm not famous," He mutters looking through the fridge. A smile lights up his face as he sees a small strawberry cake in the fridge. He pulls it out and places it on the island.

"Is this for me?"Yoongi nods," We were supposed to cut it open after I picked up but-"

Jin pulls the older in for a hug, "Thank you so much Yoongi."

The male wraps his arms around the younger with a big grin. "Anything for you."