sixty-eight

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

Seokjin shaking, completely anxiety ridden as he waited for Hoseok to come. He had agreed to meet the younger at the park so they could talk and in all honesty he thought about canceling the better side of him decided to stay.

"Jin!" A voice calls out making, Seokjin jump as he turns to the voice.

"Oh hyung!" Hoseok smiles and sits next to the younger on the bench.

"You said you wanted to talk? Is everything okay?" The older questions as he studies the males face.

Seokjin shakes his head, letting out a huff of breath, "You're going to be so angry with me, but I need you to hear me out."

Hoseok looks confused but nods for the male to continue. 

"I knew your brother Hanbin, him and I went to the same school. We weren't exactly friends, we weren't ing friends at all the exact opposite–I'm sorry. No amount of apologizing will bring him back and I know I should have helped him-" Seokjin pauses as he takes notice of the older staring into space. "Hyung-"

"You werent involved?" Is all Hoseok mutters out as he turns to the younger.

"N-no–Yes? I don't know—I was friends with a group of boys who bully him. It was out of my hands their parents were rich and powerful so I tried to remain neutral to keep us both safe," He explains.

Seokjin drops his head down to hide is tears."I'm sorry I didn't help him, I was just so scared I'm sorry!"

Hoseok grabs the younger male, pulling him into a tight hug and the two sit there sobbing in each other's arms, Seokjin muttering apologies.

"I want you to know it's not your fault." Hoseok whispers to the younger who shakes his head in protest."

"I could have done more-"

"No listen to me! It's not your fault, it was out of your hands like you said. There was nothing you could have done." Hoseok reassures with sad eyes. "Thank you for telling me, for keeping yourself safe and for caring about him. You might have not been close or friends but the fact you didn't hurt him or at least not intentionally makes me feel a lot better. I forgive you okay Seokjin-ah? I forgive you. it's okay, I'm not angry anymore."

Seokjin's lip quivered as warms tears slid down his cheeks, Hoseok the back of the younger's hand with his thumb.

"Thank you-"

The sound of their phones chiming made the two pause, Seokjin pulled the device out his pocket as it began to vibrate more and more, lighting up with each notification.

«»

Liked by thatparkjiminjeonjeon and 637,292 others

love.ksj wishing for the best...

View all 27,383 comments.

army4life  I can't believe I ever supported you!

jkstanonly #jinisoverparty 😴

bts.btsstan the irony...

namjoonistonly guys we don't know the whole story!

fakestan01 @namjoonistonly not you supporting a bully...

jinniestan_04 I trusted you...

jeonssidehoe hes been problematic I'm not even surprised lmaooo

bangtanswhore jin delete your acc challenge!! 😜✌