fifty-one

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

"We're done now!" Jungkook cheers as he begins to walk offset. "I can't wait to eat, I was thinking of having-"

Sejin walks over the younger, making Jungkook groan but the worried look on his face makes Jungkook stop and run towards him. "Jungkook, Jin is the hospital."

"What? what happened?" Jungkook questions, starting to become panicked.

"He just passed out during a show," the older informs.

"I-I have to go see him," Jungkook mutters as he runs-outs to his car ignoring his manager and staff calling for him. He calls Jimin for the address before driving straight to the hospital.

He walks over to the receptionist desk waiting for tor the woman to finish the call, with a meek smile. "Hello sir, how are you?"

"HI, I'm good, um I'm here to see Kim Seokjin which room is he in?' he asks slowly but surely losing his patience.

"I'm sorry sir but-"

"I'm his boyfriend now what's his room number?" He questions but it come out a bit harsher than he had hoped.

"He sure has a lot of boyfriends," the receptionist mutters under her breath. "He's in room E 104."

"E 104, ok thank you," he says before heading to the elevators in a rush to see the younger. Finally making it he room he opens the door definitely not expecting to see everyone huddled around Jin's bed.

"Hi, hyung!" Jin greets happily waving at the older excitedly. Isn't he supposed to be sick?

Jungkook frowns walking over to the group, "Jungkook you made it," Hoseok smiles patting the male's back.

"You say that like its a party," He grumbles. No one seems to be phased by the fact Jin is in the hospital because he passed out. Was no one watching over him?

"What even happened?" He questions glancing over at Yoongi.

"I just felt a little faint is all, but I'm perfectly fine," Jin explains attempting to reassure the older, but Jungkook can't help but be mad at Yoongi. Out of everyone he expected him to be there for Jin especially since he's his boyfriend.

There's a knock at the door Jin shouts come in, and a head of blue hair and panicked eyes walks in. Oh, its Taehyung. Wait why is Taehyung here?

"Jinnie, are you okay?" He questions as he makes his way to the youngest bed. Jin nods his head, opening his arms out to hug the male. "God I was so worried about you angel," Taehyung whispers patting the younger head as he hugs him.

Yoongi and Jungkook share a similar look on their faces as they watch the exchange. "What are you doing here?" Jungkook questions.

Taehyung pulls away and turns to look at Jungkook, "Oh hi," he mumbles.

"Yeah hi, babe what are you doing here?" Jungkook asks again.

"He's here to see me? Taehyung is my friend he can be here too," Jin says defensively.

"Friends?' Yoongi questions.

"Yes, Yoongi. Just friends," Jin states glaring at the older. "TaeTae do you want to go for a walk?" Jin asks.

Taehyung eyebrow furrow as he watches the younger attempt to get up, "Um Jin, are you sure you can do that?"

Before Jin could answer, his manager walks in the room, "Seokjin, can I talk to you in private, please?" He questions, eyeing at the other boys.

Jin shakes his head childishly, "it's fine just tell me," he chuckles.

His manager sighs but musters up a smile, trying his best to not get fed but with the younger. He has been dealing with the boy's horrible attitude for a while now. "Well everyone thinks its best for you to take a break."

"What?" Jin questions laughing in disbelief."You'll be taking a break from modeling for now on," his manager states attempting to be firm.

Jin shakes his head frowning, "Please I don't want to I'll be fine soon I'll start eating and everything I promise I can't take a break now," he begs.

"Jin this is for the best you need this so you can come back healthier," Jimin says softly rubbing the younger's back.

"I am! I'm ing fine I'm not taking a damn break," Jin shouts making everyone in the flinch from his outburst.

"Jin?" Namjoon says confused by how the boy is acting.

The younger isn't usually like this, but like a flip of a switch, he starts to curse and yell at everyone in the room.

"This is what's best for you and your health," Jimin says as he tries to calm the younger down.

"So? I don't care about my health I'm not taking a ing break you might as well just ing cancel my contract," Jin hisses.

His manager lets out a sigh, "It's not up for discussion."

"This is unbelievable," the younger laughs leaning back into the bed.

"No, you're unbelievable. Everyone in this room cares about you and wants you to get better, but here you are complaining because you have to take a break? Get over it," the manager scoffs. 

Jin quirks an eyebrow as he sits up, " you," he hisses.

"What?" The man sputters out.

Jungkook sighs, shaking his head, "Let's calm down now."

The younger glances over at Jungkook, but chooses to ignore him. ", I know you're not that old. you," he repeats. "Just so you know, once I get out this hospital you're fired."

"Jin apologize," Namjoon orders.

"Namjoon off," the boy mocks.

"I'm gonna need you to watch your mouth," Yoongi states, but the younger just laughs.

"Normally I would but one you're not my ing boyfriend so I'm not listening to you and second I don't want to," Jin snarks with a smile.

"You guys broke up?" Jungkook questions but Hoseok hits the younger on the shoulder. "Right, not the time for this."

"He broke up with me because like everyone else he thinks I'm a that sleeps around," Jin says with a fake smile.

Yoongi shakes his head stepping closer to the younger, "Jin I don't-"

"You know what all of you leave my room now! I don't want to deal with this bull I just want to be alone," He yells lying back.

Still in shock, the boys all nod and shuffle out of the room into the hallway. "What in the actual hell was that?"