thirty-five

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

Yoongi is woken up by a whack to his face. Now, this could either mean two things:

1. pillow fight or 2. a fight fight (he's not prepared for either)

He sits up to see a site he'd never thought he'd witness, Jin glaring holes into his head with a pillow and phone in hand. He questions the younger, but Jin doesn't respond and instead pushes the phone into his face. He glances over at the screen seeing articles and tweets about the fight from yesterday. The older let's out a groan, and before he can even explain himself, he's whacked in the face once again.

"You told me you weren't mad!" Jin yells slapping Yoongi's arm with a pillow. Yoongi let's out a sigh, and the younger smacks him repeatedly over and over again.

The older manages to pull the weaponized cushion away from the boy's strong grip leaving Jin sitting there huffing with a pout on his face.

"Let's use our words, baby," Yoongi whispers trying to calm the boy down but gets a frown sent his way.

"Be mad at me! Yell at me! ing hit me but don't do that to him! He's your best friend," Jin shouts tears b his eyes. "You didn't have to attack Jungkook hyung. I'm just as guilty as he is."

"Jin calm down . I'm not upset with you, and I would never put my hands on you," Yoongi says trying to calm his boyfriend down.

Yoongi starts to panic as he notices Jin's lip quivering and tears spilling from the boy's eyes. "I'm ruining everything Hyung I'm so so sorry," Jin cries.

"Stop that! You did nothing wrong stop blaming yourself for things you have no control over," the older says. "That's just the kind of person Jungkook is."

Jin looks up at the older in disbelief, "What?" He chuckles out. Maybe he just heard wro-

"He's selfish just takes and takes and when there's nothing left for him he leaves to find something better," the older shrugs and Jin shakes his head unable to believe what Yoongi is saying.

"You don't believe that," Jin protests.

"I do," Yoongi states earning another whack.

"No, you don't! He is like your little brother! You love him, and I know you're just hurting because of whatever happened in the past," Jin argues. "Yoongi you have to talk to him at least try to fix things before its too late."

Jin grasps the older's hands gently, and Yoongi can feel himself melt staring into the boy's pretty eyes. "You don't have all the time in the world, and he's just gone off for his tour," Jin tells. "Please really think about it."

"I will," the older agrees feeling himself be hypnotized by the boy. Jin always has this strange of way getting Yoongi to go along with whatever he says. Yoongi knows the boy could drag him straight to hell and he would follow with no complaints. It scares him.

"You know I caught myself wondering if you were even worth fighting my best friend over and you are," Yoongi mutters.

Jin looks at the older with wide eyes, and the older gives him a small smile. "You bring out the best in me, and when I'm with you it feels like nothing else matters. You're worth fighting for. I promise I try to fix everything between Jungkook and I okay?"

"Pinkie promise?" Jin mutters out holding out his finger. Yoongi grins interlocking his pinkie with the younger's.

"Pinkie promise."