forty-three

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

Jin needed a break.

With the constant headaches from the drama and arguing with his boyfriend, all he wanted was a moment to step away and breathe.Of course, Jimin volunteered to help the moment he made it known to his friends, and they planned their day together. Jin quickly got ready and made breakfast for Yoongi making sure to wrap it up and write a note for the older that was still sleeping peacefully in bed (also made sure to text the male is whereabouts). Grabbing his things he was ready to leave, he pressed one last kiss on Yoongi's forehead before leaving his apartment and heading to Jimin's car.

Jin swiftly pulls the door open and hops in, "Jinnie, so I brought Namjoon along because he kept mopping," Jimin tells him.

The younger looks back to see Namjoon sitting in the back seat waving at him with an awkward smile. "Seriously? If I would have known I could have brought Yoongi," Jin whines putting on his seat belt. "The poor thing is so sleepy he was up all night yesterday."

"You guys are so cute," Jimin giggles as he begins to drive. The comment makes Jin smile. He truly loves Yoongi, and though a lot is going on between the two, he doesn't want to let go yet.

"So where to first?" Namjoon questions.

Jimin hums lightly tapping the steering wheel, "Hm, well first there's this cute cafe, then we can go to a museum, and finally get dinner somewhere?"

"Sounds cool," Namjoon says.

Jimin looks at the older through the mirror and smiles, "Right? Also, it's a cat cafe, so we get to see the kittens and everything!"

"Seriously?"Jin smiles to himself, listening to the two blabbering on about the activities planned for today.

Maybe today will be a good day. 

After the long day, Jin went back to his apartment opening the door he expected to see Yoongi sitting on the couch waiting for him. "Yoongichii I'm home!" Jin calls out as he slips off his shoes at the door.

"Yoongi?" He calls out, walking into their home. He wasn't in the kitchen or bathroom Jin pouted as he walked into their bedroom hoping the older isn't asleep again.

"Yoongi?" He whispers, poking his head into the room.

Yoongi sat down on their bed with his phone in hand Jin smiled and pushed open the door running to his boyfriend, attacking him with kisses but he couldn't help but notice the look on Yoongi's face. "What happened?" He asks.

The older lets out a sigh as he sits the boy beside him, "Look Jin we have to talk," Yoongi starts.

Jin can feel his heart drop at those words. When someone says "we have to talk," its never a good thing.

Before the older could say anything, tears brim the boy's eyes, "Are you breaking up with me?" Jin asks, his voice cracking at the end. "Yoongi I promise you its nothing but a lie. I did nothing with Jungkook."

"I don't want to let you go," Yoongi whispers.

"Then don't let's fix this, please. I'll do anything don't break up with me," Jin cries, Yoongi starts to feel himself break. He could never really say no to the younger.

"How about we take a break?"

The younger's eyebrows furrow as he shakes his head, "It sounds the same as a breakup," he argues.

"It's not baby," Yoongi assures, running his fingers through the boy's hair. "Let's take a break, whenever we're ready to be in a relationship again, we start right where we left off."

"Will we still be friends? Can I still kiss you and hold your hand?" Jin asks.

"We'll be friends I'm afraid no kissing, but hand-holding? Hand-holding is fine," Yoongi says, removing his hand from the younger's hair.

Jin pouts as he pulls the older in for a hug, "I'll miss you," he mutters.

"I'm not going anywhere, baby," Yoongi promises. "I should get going," he whispers as he stands up from the bed.

Jin shakes his head, "You can stay the night it will be-"

"Baby I can't, we both know why I can't. See you around?" Yoongi says, forcing a smile.

"Yeah," Jin whispers mustering up a smile as well.

He watches as the older leaves his room, and once he hears the front door click closed, he cries harder than he ever has before.

What a way to end to a good day.