forty-nine

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

Jin scrolls through his phone a smile spreads across his face as he reads what people are saying about him, being called about every horrible name in the book and getting death threats his life turned into a mess.

If he had known things would be this way, he would have never signed that contract. As much as he hates it, God is being loved or hated, being known by anyone and everyone is addictive. It's all Kim Seokjin this and Kim Seokjin that, he would never admit it, but he grew to love the attention.

Jin continued working his off for the company, grateful they gave him another chance despite destroying their pristine reputation. He'll become a respected model in the industry hoping the hate will fuel into something else. Admiration, envy, lust.

His manager steps in to take a look at Jin, "You look amazing, are you ready?"

"More than ready honestly, I've been so excited to do this." That's a lie. He felt sick to his stomach. It'd been three days since he'd last ate to be perfect for this show.

"Okay well let's go you go this," his manager beams. Jin nods, giving the man a weak smile as he hands over his phone and stands in line.

I got this.

I got this.

I got this.

It replays in his mind until it's his turn. He takes a deep breath, as he struts down the catwalk, bright lights, and flashing cameras are everywhere. That nauseous feeling comes back, and his vision begins to fuzz out, dots suddenly covering the room.

Just one last turn and I'm done.

Just one last turn and I'm done.

Just one last turn and I'm done.

It replays in his mind until everything goes black.