fifty-eight

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

The morning was beyond awkward for Jin and Taehyung.

Of course, they both didn't have much of a recollection of went down had that night, but the pictures gave them a clue. They had a hard time talking to each other, Jin muttered something about making breakfast, while Taehyung sat on the couch in a daze. The sound of knocking at the door makes Taehyung jolt up, Jin looks at him curiously, as he hesitantly tells the younger he'll answer it. He nervously walks up to the door, checking the peephole, in case it was Yoongi, he knows how the older is when he's angry. Taehyung cheers in his head as he sees Jungkook, quickly opening the door for the younger.

"Good morning-" Taehyung greets, only to get pushed aside,"Fine be like that you rude little ," he scoffs.

Jungkook chuckles, pinching his boyfriend's cheek lightly, "Wheres Jin?" He asks.

The older pushes his hands away and points towards the kitchen, "You better actually help us and not waste our time."

"Stop posting pictures of the people you , and maybe we wouldn't be in this predicament," Jungkook whispers. "Jin baby," he calls out as he walks into the kitchen.

Jin turns around in confusion but smiles once he sees his hyung, "Hi," he greets awkwardly before turning back around feeling too weird to face his friend after sleeping with his boyfriend.

Jungkook places a hand on the younger's shoulder making him jump, "Hyung I'm really sorry for what I did, and I know you might really hate me right now, but I just want you to know-"

"Calm down, babe. I'm not mad at you, I want you to explain what happened that night is all." the older assures.

Jin looks uncertain, but he nods, quickly making three plates placing them at the table with Jungkook's help. There's an awkward silence amongst the three before Taehyung lets out a cough.

"Ha! You broke the tension you talk first," Jungkook says jokingly.

The male rolls his eyes, "So I took Jin to the club, and we had a little bit of too much to drink and-"

"You let him drink?" Jungkook questions."It was only supposed to be one, but you know him and how convincing he is!" The couple turns and stares at Jin, who smiles and shrugs his shoulders cutely.

"Truthfully hyung I don't think TaeTae and I did anything, I'm not sore, though I did find some marks on me," Jin says.

Jungkook chokes, letting out a fit of coughs, "You're a bottom?" he manages to ask before taking a sip of his drink.

Taehyung nods, holding back a laugh, "Excited now, aren't we Kook-ah?" The older whispers in the Jungkook's ear before being swatted away.

"How are we going to fix this?" Jin asks.

"Tae, you were drunk and posted old pictures of us. Jin, you two were having a sleepover if anyone asks," Jungkook situates. "Please, do not get into any more scandals. Tae, when this is over, you're going to AA meetings." Taehyung flips the male off and Jungkook sticks his tongue at him in response.

"I have to get ready," Jin mutters, and the two look at him, confused. "Yoongi is picking me up," He answers, walking to Taehyung's room.

The couple both shout no as they run and get the younger, making him sit down on the couch.

"Hyung is pissed off, you shouldn't go with him. Remember what he did to me for almost kissing you? Just think about what he'll do to Taehyung for sleeping with you." Jungkook attempts to reason.

"I'm gonna die, aren't I?" The older wails dramatically, plopping down next to Jin.

"He told me, and I quote, "Keep your ing boyfriend on a leash." So I'd say yeah, probably."

"I don't want Jin to go home with him if he's going to be like that," Taehyung says.

"Yoongi wouldn't hurt me!" Jin yells, becoming upset at what Taehyung is saying. Yoongi is just overprotective, Jin doesn't think he would hurt him, he hasn't yet out of all the times they argued.

"I know, but it's better to play it safe, he has no problem beating the out of his friends so if you think being his boyfriend makes you think it won't happen to you you're obviously-"

"Tae, stop!"Jungkook intervenes after seeing the hurt look on the younger's face. "I agree with Taehyung, it's best to stay here and let him cool off. If he comes here, you two can talk, but only in here. Taehyung and I can stay in his room, okay? We want you to be safe."

He younger looks at the two hesitantly before nodding, "You're right, I'll stay here."

"It's your choice, okay? We don't want to force you if you don't-"

"I'll stay," Jin says.

"How about a movie to take our mind off of things?" Jungkook sighs, grabbing the remote before taking a seat on the floor.

Taehyung lets out a groan, "Yes, please. Nothing scary, my life is already a horror movie in itself."

"Damn, I felt that."

↠↞

They were four movies in when a knock at the door made three all jump up in shock.

"I'll answer it," Jungkook says, standing up and opening the door only to be face to face with Yoongi. "You aren't the pizza guy," the younger attempts to joke, letting out a forced laugh.

Yoongi quirks an eyebrow, "I'm here to pick up Jin," he says.

"Really? Jin said he's staying the night, so-" Before Jungkook could finish, he was pushed to the side, and Yoongi strolled into the apartment. Upon seeing the older, Taehyung jumped up in shock, and ran into his bedroom, making sure to lock it behind him.

"ing coward," Yoongi mutters under his breath.

Jin stands up and walks over to the older, "Hyung," he says softly.

"I'll go with Taehyung while you two talk," Jungkook states, giving one last look before walking to the back.

"Hyung, I want to stay here for today," the younger says, fiddling with his fingers.

"Jin, please don't start now," Yoongi groans running his fingers through his locks.

Jin shakes his head, "All we're gonna do is argue and I don't like it, our relationship is-"

"Fine," the older states crossing his arms.

No, toxic...

"I'm hurting you, you don't deserve this," Jin mutters. "I'm sorry, we have to break up, for good this time."

"But you said it yourself it was a mistake! I love you, don't leave me," the older begs.

"You don't deserve this. The rumors, the cheating, it'll-its ruining you, us. I'm sorry, but I refuse to drag you down anymore," Jin says the hurt look on Yoongi's face is enough to make him want to take him back.

Yoongi shakes his head a look of disbelief on his face as the gently grabs the younger's face. "What?! Baby, I dragged you into this if I would have never fought with-"

"Yoongi, please leave," Jin whispers, pushing the older's hands away.

The older looks hurt and tries to take the youngers hand. "Baby, Jinnie don't do this please," he begs only for Jin to push him away again.

"Yoongi-"

"We can fix this, okay? I'm not mad and-and I don't care about what others say anymore, alright? I-I don't think I can handle not being with you, I cant-"

Jin can feel himself begin to break as he takes a deep breath holding back the tears threatening to fall. "I don't love you anymore," he lies with a straight face.

"Baby, what are you saying?" Yoongi chuckles in disbelief as he walks towards the younger.

"I don't ing love you, okay!? That's why I ed Taehyung, that's why I kissed Jungkook that night, I don't love you!" He screams, looking down at his feet too afraid to look the older in the eyes.

"You told me you didn't kiss him," is all Yoongi can muster out.

"Just get the out!" Jin looked up seeing nothing, but hatred in the older eyes as he walked out, letting the door close behind him with a loud slam.

The sob Jin had been holding back seep out as he sinks down onto the floor, he hears the sound of footsteps approaching and arms wrapping around him in comfort.

"Why did you lie?" Jungkook asks.

"He deserves someone who will love him properly, someone better, that someone just isn't me."