fifty-two

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

"What in the actual hell was that?" Hoseok questions as the seven walk into the hall.

Jin's manager lets out a sigh, "One of Jin's little meltdowns.

The boys all turn and look at him, confused. Certainly, Jin was never like this, not with them at least. "This is a normal thing for him?" Namjoon asks.

"Yes? Is he not like this with you guys?" The man questions. As long as he's known Jin, he's always been a little divo.

"Jin is a sweet kid he's just been through a lot," Taehyung assures.

The manager chuckles lightly, "No offense but he's kind of a and has been ever since I've been his manager," he states. "The boy is a spoiled brat, yet everyone seems to love the little bastard."

Jungkook and Yoongi both glare the man down, stepping closer to him, "What the did you just say?" Jungkook growls as Hoseok and Namjoon step in front of the two before they could do anything to the man.

"Jungkook Yoongi calm down," Jimin says a bit startled with how the two are acting. "He's not exactly wrong?" he mutters.

That makes Jungkook snap his head towards the older in confusion, "What the Jimin? Jin is our friend you're just gonna let him talk about him like that?"

"Are you forgetting I work with Jin, you dummy? The boy has even stopped saying hi to me at work, and if I text him he leaves me on read," Jimin argues "Jin has changed, but you didn't notice because you've been so busy."

Rolling his eyes, Jungkook turns and looks at Yoongi, "You broke up with Jin?" he questions.

"I didn't break up with him we're just taking a break," the older sighs.

"A break for six months? Sounds like you broke up to me," Hoseok scoffs leaning against a wall.

"So none of us has been catching up with Jin?" Jungkook questions slowly becoming frustrated with the situation. They all knew what was going on, yet no one made an attempt to contact him?

Taehyung shakes his head, "I have. Jin- he's just going through a lot right now and-"

"Stop talking like you know him," Jungkook scoffs crossing his arms.

Taehyung promptly closes his mouth and nods his head holding back the tears threatening to fall. "I'm going to go sit with Jin. He might be lonely," he mumbles shuffling to Jin's room.

As Taehyung walks in, Jin gives the older a weak smile watching as he pulls up a chair to his bed. "I'm sorry for how I acted today, I just don't know what's been going on with me lately," Jin cries. 

The tears Taehyung had been holding back fall once he sees the younger crying, "Its ok baby but you have to eat you have to take better care of yourself," the older sighs brushing back the boy's hair from his eyes.

"I really thought if worked hard enough they would at least like something about me," the boy mutters. "It feels like everyone hates me and I just have this spotlight on me, as breathtaking it is it's so hard-" Jin looks up at his hyungs who were standing by the door, "I'm sorry for my behavior today I'll try to be better."

The five walk-in mustering up smiles as that near closer to the boy. They all tell the younger its ok and whisper small apologizes for everything that has happened.

A nurse steps into the room, giving a warm smile to all the boys before checking up on the younger. "Jin honey we'll have to do an x-ray scan on your foot and you might be staying for a few days. Will someone come to pick you up?" She asks.

Jin shakes his head, "No-"

"I will," Yoongi replies and the younger only smiles and whispers thank you.

"Surprised all six of your boyfriends didn't say they will," she teases, making the six all flush.

With wide eyes, jin looks at the boys in shock, "All of you said you were my boyfriend?" he gasps.

"I said husband," Taehyung mutters making the younger scoff and shakes his head.

Oh, what would he do without these six idiots?