thirty-four

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

Yoongi trails downstairs following the smell of food coming from the kitchen, he walks down to see Jin standing there wearing one of Yoongi's sweaters and a pink apron. Smiling at the scene, Yoongi silently takes a seat at the table watching the younger cook with a fond look on his face.

Jin turns around with two plates in his hands and smiles once he sees Yoongi sitting there. He places the plates down and kisses the older's temple, Yoongi can feel himself melting even at the smallest kiss.

"Good morning baby," Jin whispers pressing a kiss on his boyfriend's cheek. The older smiles reaching his hand up and softly brushes back the younger's hair.

"Morning," Yoongi says back as Jin walks towards the fridge. "Look we should talk about what happened at Jungkook's party," Yoongi starts making the younger freeze in place.

Jin slowly closes the fridge door taking a sharp inhale of breath and turns around giving the older a weary smile. He nods pulling up a chair beside Yoongi, looking anywhere but the man's eyes. Yoongi places a hand over Jin's giving him a kind smile to calm the shaking boy down. The last thing he wants to do is scare him.

"I'll go slow with the questions." Jin nods his head finally looking the older in the eyes. "What happened exactly? I didn't hear anything but what I saw-"

"Jungkook and I were talking and he asked me to kiss him, but I swear I was just shocked that why I didn't move. I couldn't think at that moment, but I want you to know I didn't initiate anything," Jin confesses.

Jin eyes the older nervously waiting for a response, Yoongi was eerily quiet, letting out nothing but a dry chuckle. "My own ing friend," he mutters out in disbelief.

"Hyung," Jin calls out reaching out to place a hand on the older who slides away slightly.

The younger moves his hand away taking the hint, "Look, I'm not mad at you, I trust you."

Just as Yoongi stays that he leaves the table grabbing his keys making the younger hop up in confusion, following behind the older to the door.

Jin tugs on the older before he can leave, "Where are you going? You said you're not mad, but you're leaving?" Jin questions. Yoongi was acting strange he knows he has all the right to yet Jin is still persistent in making him stay.

Yoongi lets out a sigh and presses a kiss on his boyfriend's cheek, "I have something to take care of I'll be back."

He presses a kiss on Jin's forehead before heading out the door. His mind in a haze, as he drives to Jungkook apartment, he wants to know why.

The two have always been close, but after Jungkook left BTS Jungkook has been distant, somewhat rude and cocky towards his friends. Of course, people change, but he never thought Jungkook, of all people, would hurt him like this.

A twenty-five-minute drive turned into ten as Yoongi sped all the way there. Stopping the car at the side of the building he walks in greeting the doorman and desk woman with a smile before making his way to Jungkook's floor.

Yoongi has always been good at controlling his anger up until now as he's banging on the male's front door and shouting out Jungkook's name disregarding the neighbors. He doesn't care, he's full of rage the banging gets louder.

A man opens the door, and Yoongi pushes past him into the apartment, ignoring the hollers from the man he strolls into the living room. He stands off to the side quiet watching Jungkook talk to a reporter.

"Jungkook-ssi," the reporter whispers out pointing at Yoongi and the younger turns around looking over at him with wide eyes.

A grin rises on Yoongi's face as Jungkook shuffles over to him, his eyes never once glancing up or at the older.

"So the party what happened that night?" Yoongi questions softly being cautious of the reporters and the cameras around.

Yes, he's upset, but he would hate to ruin the male's career.

"Don't even try to lie to me either Jungkook, Jin told me everything, and I heard and saw everything."

Jungkook grumbles folding his arms, "What makes you think I was gonna lie?" He whines.

"I know you," The older remarks. "If you know everything that's the point in asking?" Jungkook retorts.

Jungkook looks up at the older and stands up straight letting his folded arms drop to the side, "Yeah, I tried to kiss Jin," he shrugs grinning at the obvious angered look on the older's face. "He's just so cute pretty lips and all. I couldn't help it," Jungkook jeers.

Yoongi knew exactly what Jungkook was doing. It pissed him off, the way the younger stared him down with that condescending smile plastered across his face because Jungkook knew thought Yoongi wouldn't dare touch him not in front of all these cameras. Yoongi thought the same.

He wasn't thinking, one minute they're talking and the next Yoongi swings throwing a punch at the younger's nose. It knocks Jungkook back, the boy instantly reaches for his nose, looking down at his fingertips to see the blood that was trickling from his nose.

Jungkook sits back and is ready to fight back but stops himself until he feels another blow this time at his lip and a sudden grip on his shirt.

Everyone in the room gasps attempting to pull the angered male away, Jungkook attempts to push the older back as well.

It didn't take long for security to be called having Yoongi escorted back to his car. It wasn't how he wanted things to go.

He wanted to be civil, have a chat, but his anger always gets the best of him. He didn't expect to leave with bruised knuckles from fighting his brother.

Yoongi drives back home, with his heart heavy, and when he walks in he sees Jin laying in bed. A small smile plays on his lips and lies beside the younger watching the boy sleep peacefully.

He can't help but think.

Is Jin really worth losing a friend?